PDA

View Full Version : Complaints

Saladwood
May 3, 2003, 02:50 PM
Some people complain too much. Of course you are allowed to complain but some people just complain complain whine whine bitch bitch. It's like they always complain about something. Or they need to. Instead of trying to make things better they just complain, see the bad things, because it's easier to complain than work at something or try to do something. My best friend has a fucking hard life, but she makes the best out of it and gets ahead and is successful because she tries and gives it her all, and I barely hear her complain about things. It's inspiring to see someone with the right attitude and achieving great things.

So for once, stop complaining, stop placing the blame on something else or someone else. Do something!

Guile
May 3, 2003, 03:36 PM
I can bet my ass that about the next 30 replies have are going to say "Lolz another complaint about complaining!!"

Shut up
>Everyone

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 03:40 PM
she did say people can complain, just don't complain all the time.

Scriptor
May 3, 2003, 09:00 PM
PSOSaladWood...umm...if your gonna browse on Rants forum...well, you know what I'm saying.

CakeMan
May 3, 2003, 09:35 PM
On 2003-05-03 19:00, Scriptor wrote:
PSOSaladWood...umm...if your gonna browse on Rants forum...well, you know what I'm saying.

i agree

ABDUR101
May 3, 2003, 10:38 PM
...am I the only one who realised that she's talking about people who bitch and complain about their lives, when if they'd stop bitching and go make a difference, they'd have no reason to bitch?

Complaining is fine, but excessive complaining gets sooo damn annoying. The time it takes you to get mad and to whine/complain/whatever about your problem, you could have figured out a solution.

That's what I got out of it anyway!

Axispoint
May 3, 2003, 10:39 PM
I used to complain a lot, but now I don't 'cos I don't care, lol. It's pointless to complain a lot (at least in my case...never did me a bit of good).

Orange_Coconut
May 3, 2003, 10:42 PM
^_^

We need people to stop nagging about every little thing. I must agree. I hate to see people complain, then get bashed or something, then a fight starts... Then it gets worse from there... :/

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 10:46 PM
abdur, orange and axis got it. scriptor, guile and cake didn't. she did come to rants to rant...

Saladwood
May 3, 2003, 10:49 PM
who the hell said anything about a satire?

Scriptor
A satire?...Hmmmmm...if you say so.

Dime
I hate people who rant, therefore I will stab each of them.

Scriptor
May 3, 2003, 10:59 PM
That's precisely what I thought PSOSaladWood.

Saladwood
May 3, 2003, 11:00 PM
... delusions

Scriptor
May 3, 2003, 11:06 PM
Hmmmm...feeling a mite confrontational PSOSaladWood?

ABDUR101
May 3, 2003, 11:26 PM
On 2003-05-03 21:06, Scriptor wrote:
Hmmmm...feeling a mite confrontational PSOSaladWood?

8. Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights. Inciting fights will warrant a warning.

I'm going to say it once, stop goading others into arguements. I'm quite sure you're intelligent enough to understand and follow the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).

Guile
May 3, 2003, 11:42 PM
I was pointing out what people would say, I was'nt saying it.

Nawms
May 3, 2003, 11:49 PM
Wow. Abdurs on a roll. The only thing that can stop him now is, da da da: some that adhears to every single, nearly absurd rule invented for this website.

This means Abdur is stopping himself. Oh well, thats okay.

Saladwood
May 3, 2003, 11:56 PM
on my god guess what, some people, lots of people actually adhere to all the rules. wow god damn!

if people knew how to behave and had more social skills and common sense, we wouldn't need all the rules.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-03 21:57 ]</font>

FinalMasterM
May 4, 2003, 12:00 AM
*is sorry he rants and whines about his life*

I just need a place to let it out and maybe get a few replies. I am, however, doing everything I can to change it (like getting a new job and leaving my current one).

Saladwood
May 4, 2003, 12:07 AM
On 2003-05-03 22:00, FinalMasterM wrote:
*is sorry he rants and whines about his life*

I just need a place to let it out and maybe get a few replies. I am, however, doing everything I can to change it (like getting a new job and leaving my current one).

That's FINE.. i'm talkign about the people who don't DO anything

FinalMasterM
May 4, 2003, 12:31 AM
On 2003-05-03 22:07, PSOSaladWood wrote:
That's FINE.. i'm talking about the people who don't DO anything.

(fixes some of Salad's typos)

Some people can't do anything about it. I was there until I got a job and had my own money. Sometimes it goes against a person's norm todo something so they have nothing left todo but whine/bitch/rant.

Ness
May 4, 2003, 06:54 AM
I agree with Saladwood. I mean, who cares about your English teacher, Mrs. So and So or your mom kicking you out of the house. Some people here have thier own problems and don't need to be occupied with the problems of others. Also enough with the chat rooms rants:
"Boo hoo, I got kicked out of the chatroom for intentionally breaking the rules. The Ops are Nazis. Boo hoo."

geewj
May 4, 2003, 07:26 AM
On 2003-05-03 22:31, FinalMasterM wrote:

On 2003-05-03 22:07, PSOSaladWood wrote:
That's FINE.. i'm talking about the people who don't DO anything.

(fixes some of Salad's typos)

Some people can't do anything about it. I was there until I got a job and had my own money. Sometimes it goes against a person's norm todo something so they have nothing left todo but whine/bitch/rant.

There is always something you can do about it, even if it means accepting your situation and making the most of it. It's ok to let some frustration out every once and a while, but if you spend all your time complaining instead of doing something to better your situation then its cause you've given up, plain and simple.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-05-04 05:27 ]</font>

Mystil
May 4, 2003, 10:56 AM
Nevermind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-05-04 09:07 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
May 4, 2003, 12:52 PM
On 2003-05-04 04:54, Ness wrote:
or your mom kicking you out of the house.

ness, that was not cool, salad said nothing about that.

Guile
May 4, 2003, 01:58 PM
It's a fuckin rants forum, what the hell do you expect?! topics called "Woo I like life" ?!

LollipopLolita
May 4, 2003, 02:01 PM
guile, she's not talking about that, she's talking about the general attitude of people in life. not psow. geddit?

Guile
May 4, 2003, 02:12 PM
Some people's life just plain sucks..and they can't do anything about it.
Sometimes life kicks you and all you can do is complain.
Death, no love, illness, shit get's stolen, and a bunch of other stuff
..yeah try and find a positive to everything but sometimes the positive is just to lame to make you feel better

ABDUR101
May 4, 2003, 02:39 PM
For fuck's sake, we're not talking about people who complain about major things, or who complain every so often, we're talking about people who complain about every damn thing that happens to them, even when the solution is easily found and remedied.

People who seem to live just to bitch.

No one is being specified, but it's a specific statement.

In other words, shit happens, if need be, vent, then get over it and solve your damn problems instead of drawing it out into a drama.

Sheesh, it could'nt be that hard to understand. o_O

Guile
May 4, 2003, 03:41 PM
I stuck a Q-tip to far into my ear and it really hurt!!

Orange_Coconut
May 4, 2003, 03:53 PM
The thing is, people tend to exaggerate about how bad their situation is (somtimes). I know that many things that might seem horrible, can be easily taken care of if one thinks about what he/she could be doing in such a situation.

Now, deaths in a family, that is something many people will openly admit to being a horrible experience in which someone may need comfort. But when people make personal attacks or complaining about people stereotypically, then it gets ridiculous.

I, personally, have only been here since February and am already sick about the "Dupers VS. Legits" war that seems to go on continuously.

I know that people hate certain things, we all do. Whether it's IRC chatrooms to pineapples, someone always has something to complain about. Many people know what to keep to themselves, and some people don't.

If you don't like something, that's fine, you don't like it right? Well, if you don't like it and it ticks you off so much that you feel the need to insult it, that's (normally) not a good thing to do. When you insult certain things (such as religions, races, short people, fat people, etc)... It can really hurt.

Saladwood
May 4, 2003, 04:01 PM
On 2003-05-04 12:12, Guile wrote:
Some people's life just plain sucks..and they can't do anything about it.

on the contrary, I know someone whose life is horrible, and the person does everything he/she can to change it without complaining

Ness
May 4, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-05-04 10:52, LollipopLolita wrote:

On 2003-05-04 04:54, Ness wrote:
or your mom kicking you out of the house.

ness, that was not cool, salad said nothing about that.

I'm not talking about Salad. I emphasized the yous to show specific possesion.

Saladwood
May 4, 2003, 05:35 PM
God I know what you're talking about and I wasn't talking about silouhette

Mystil
May 9, 2003, 08:57 PM
I complain as much as I want to...I tried for many years to solve my problems. Some have been solved. Some I believe cannot be solved. I'm one of those who just can't hold in anquish.

Just that, when people complain, they use others for scapegoats. Now that I don't like..(though I've done it a few times -_-) It's natural for a person to complain..

MasterJoel
May 11, 2003, 12:57 AM
i am in total agreeance with the fact that people need to cope with bad things... go ahead and rant, and then fix the problem! that is my problem with welfare, that people aren't wanting to change bad aspects, only complain: "boo-hoo, i'm poor"... well get a freakin' job, and stop relying on my income! anyhow... i hope that was related, even if this is a sort of risky thread to post in...