PDA

View Full Version : Disable Signatures in this Forum: the greatest thing in the

s3rial_one
May 3, 2003, 03:14 PM
I just found that little check box while I was playing around with my account options, and I must say, I'm thrilled it's there.

No more having to look at everyone's dumbass anime sigs, misspelled quotes from the latest Squaresoft game every socially-retarded 14 year-old thinks is so great, or giant graphics full of drop shadows and lense flares that take up more of the thread than the posts do.

So, here's a huge thank you to whoever added that feature -- browsing these forums is so much more enjoyable without having to look at peoples' sigs.

Note: no offense intended to you people who have decent (read: small, unintrusive, and/or witty and informational) sigs. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 3, 2003, 06:59 PM
I disabled sigs too. Pieces of crap :3

FinalMasterM
May 3, 2003, 08:15 PM
No more having to look at everyone's dumbass anime sigs

Bitch, whine, bitch, whine... oh... you can do that here...

Nawms
May 3, 2003, 11:13 PM
On 2003-05-03 13:14, s3rial_one wrote:
No more having to look at everyone's dumbass anime sigs, misspelled quotes from the latest Squaresoft game every socially-retarded 14 year-old thinks is so great, or giant graphics full of drop shadows and lense flares that take up more of the thread than the posts do.

Even though I love anime, you are so right. Squarsoft quotes, hehe. This is basically why I don't have a pic sig.

Getintothegame
May 3, 2003, 11:17 PM
Meh, I personally dont like disabling sigs. It's interesting what they put in there, like the anime babes, etc.

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 07:48 PM
IMO, sigs should never take up more than two rows of text. Any more is just way too long to read, let alone scroll through.