PDA

View Full Version : Grass Assassin's Arms?

KuroMadoushi
May 3, 2003, 03:53 PM
Hi. I am new here, and I have a level 6 FOmar who just found a strange item in yellow letters called Grass Assassin's Arms...but what does it do? Any help would be appreciated.

Yoda86
May 3, 2003, 04:03 PM
You can turn it into a weapon through a scientist name Dr. Montague. Chances are you haven't seen hime because of your level but here is what you do.

It's suggested to beat all 25 quests. After you have done this go to Unsealed Door or Dr. Osto's Research and you will see Dr. Montague near the Principle office teleporter. Have the enemy part on hand and talk to him. Select it then he will make it into a weapon for you.

There can only be one weapon per quest made for you so all you have to do is quit and go back if you have multiple enemy parts.

KuroMadoushi
May 3, 2003, 04:06 PM
OK. Thank you very much. Is the item like rare?

Piro-Skies
May 3, 2003, 04:19 PM
It's not uber rare, but it's a good find. I used my sabers for a quite a while.

-Piro Skies

Yoda86
May 3, 2003, 04:32 PM
There are a lot of other enemy parts out there as well. Check this site's database for more details on where to find them.

Some of these enemy weapons are good but most of them are not. You'd be better off finding some other rare weapons though.

silvermax
May 3, 2003, 05:14 PM
hey nice find at such a low lvl,

and your lucky your force can use them, hu's and fo's can use them but not Ra's : strange