PDA

View Full Version : Lynx

jett862
Mar 9, 2001, 11:48 PM
Lynx isnt a cheater. Ive had the oppurtunity today to play with him and some of his friends. He showed me some cool stuff. THe only things I want to make known are....
1. He has weapons no one except a few people have EVER seen.
2. He isnt a cheater or stealer
3. Hes under level 60 but over level 50

so dont question him. You might get the oppertunity to play with him.

jett862
Mar 9, 2001, 11:50 PM
also he has multiple characters. Hte one I played with is just one.

Ven_Jance
Mar 10, 2001, 12:20 AM
> Lynx isnt a cheater. Ive had the oppurtunity today to play with him and some of his friends. He showed
> me some cool stuff. THe only things I want to make known are....

>1. He has weapons no one except a few people have EVER seen.
>2. He isnt a cheater or stealer
>3. Hes under level 60 but over level 50

>so dont question him. You might get the oppertunity to play with him.

ROTFLMAO!

First off, we should take this to the Cheaters board, but since you began this here...

I believe exactly the opposite.
I would say he is the biggest cheat PSO has ever seen.
Proof?
Survey 1,000 lvl 100 players who have spent far more time than Lynx playing online or offline.
Ask how many of them have ever found these "super rares" he seems to always appear with at lvl 57 or whatever.
If you got 1 person you would be lucky. So where do they come from?

and what the hell is with "Don't question him". Why the hell not? Who is he that he is above every other PSO player?
Anyway who wants an opportunity to play with someone who instigates and perpetuates cheating on a larger scale than anyone has yet? Great...

VJ

bored13
Mar 10, 2001, 12:27 AM
I think he gets the weapons from other people: he doen't find all of them. For example, one of his frieds, Zeal, is level 100. I played with him and I highly doubt he is a cheater. Btw--in the Pan Arms section, in the 2nd screen shot, Melko, thats me. I'm famous! lol

bored13
Mar 10, 2001, 12:28 AM
Oh, also, he is level 86, look at the screenshots.

Ambrai
Mar 10, 2001, 12:46 AM
Sorry guys but this is boarderline harrassment. If you have questions of Lynx PM him yourself please.