PDA

View Full Version : GC: Elnoa

FinalPhantasyStar
May 3, 2003, 05:20 PM
I have a friend who, for some unknown reason wants an Elnoa for a mag. I've looked around on this site but I can't find out how to get it. Can some all knowing person please tell me the secret of Elnoa? My friend is starting to drive me insane!

ChristopherTime
May 3, 2003, 05:41 PM
I'm not sure it's even out yet. I figure it's either given to you in a quest or made with a Mag Cell.
But er.. Why on earth anyone would want a floating android head is beyond me.

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 06:37 PM
that was just a scam cooked up by another site

Reenee
May 3, 2003, 07:41 PM
It's called Elenor, not Elenoa. The programmer flubbed the name.

dj_dan
May 3, 2003, 07:44 PM
On 2003-05-03 16:37, LollipopLolita wrote:
that was just a scam cooked up by another site

What was a scam?

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 08:01 PM
that you could get it, the mag cell that is

FluxGryphon
May 3, 2003, 08:14 PM
Uh, Eleanor's Mag is not a floating android head. (Is this part of the "scam"?) I took a pic of it during the "good" ending of Soul of Steel to prove it. http://community.webshots.com/photo/69014329/71846838CTSAhs

As for acquiring the Mag, right now there is no known way to attain it. There was a rumor before Easter that the Egg Rappies were going to drop it, but obviously that wasn't true.

LollipopLolita
May 3, 2003, 08:30 PM
nope that wasn't part of the scam, i thought everyone knew what her mag looks like, obviously not a floating android head

VulpesMundi
May 3, 2003, 09:20 PM
On 2003-05-03 17:41, Shapiro wrote:
It's called Elenor, not Elenoa. The programmer flubbed the name.

Erenoa- is the japanese romaji translation of Elenor. Elnoa was someone's poor attempt to improperly translate the name.

As for rumors of the MAG being acquired by players, that's totally false. The MAG itself is a key story item and belongs to only one character: Elenor. Never expect to get one. We'll leave it at that.

ChristopherTime
May 4, 2003, 02:33 AM
Hmm.. Perhaps I was mistaken, but I do remember a Mag that looked like Elenor's head.
Maybe it was a different Mag, or maybe it was a faked image.. Dunno.
This was quite some time ago, so I can't say where I saw it. But eh..

FinalPhantasyStar
May 4, 2003, 08:03 AM
Those are a bunch of really mixed answers but thanks for replying. I still haven't got a clue but thats ok. I'll continue my research and post answers I get. Thanks for fiving me somewhere to start though.