PDA

View Full Version : Which stat should I build

Dime
May 3, 2003, 10:46 PM
I'm a HUcast, I got a shitload of materials in my bank. Should I build mostly power, evasion, or def?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 3, 2003, 11:01 PM
Power and luck. Being a HUcast is about having the game's top ATP! X3

Dime
May 4, 2003, 12:04 AM
I figured, but I'm not sure which would be better on Ult..Evasion or defense? Obviousy I'm gonna be takin hits and get popped on the frontline.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 4, 2003, 12:24 AM
While you are evading, you're stuck in place and continue to get beaten on. My plan would be to max luck and then dump the rest in power. It isn't "ideal" for level 200, but level 200 isn't a realistic goal X3.

Dime
May 4, 2003, 12:42 AM
Luck mats are hella hard to find though. 50 Hours of play and only 6 Luck mats. Do master abilities and god abilities still raise luck like they did on DC?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 4, 2003, 12:52 AM
Yes =._.=

Sedyne
May 4, 2003, 11:33 AM
Kill snapple

Dump all mind materials into your hucast

and you will be god!

Dime
May 4, 2003, 03:25 PM
Kill snapple sounds good.

Now, the real question....should I use a shovel, brick, or fibrewire???

Elusive_Llama
May 4, 2003, 03:40 PM
shigawire garotte

Max out luck, dump the rest on power. Use your mag to compensate, or to boost your power even more. Hucast max ATP is 1600+, get a headstart now.

Maelkith
May 5, 2003, 02:52 AM
evade mats on a hucast are as worthless as mind mats. his max evade is so terrible why bother. gilchiches will never miss. everything in the ruins will beat you down. his def is respectable-- boost that. if you want to evade, use a hunewearl. if you want a tank, use a hucast. luck and power will make a killing machine. if your chosen weapons are swords and mechs you will be doing silly damage.

Neoluke12
May 5, 2003, 03:09 AM
You Should build def for ult mode as they will go straight through your barrier.
Fomars rule as they can use 250 materials max.

Aeris651
May 5, 2003, 03:49 AM
Watch how much mats you use just for power when you hit a certin level like 150+ you will max out your power wishing you would use your mats for something else like DEF so don't go off wasting your mats eating privilages XD

Dime
May 5, 2003, 01:12 PM
I've got 25 evade mats in my bank and nothing to do with them.

I wish they were power mats...

AnthonyV
May 5, 2003, 01:33 PM
What is the theory behind not wanting to evade?

Im a RAmar on xbox I have used evade mats since i got them, should i not use them?

Help b 4 its too late!

Dime
May 5, 2003, 01:53 PM
Evade is useless, just like it was on the DC version. In forest and caves Vhard you'll evade most hits, but in ultimate you'll get knocked on your ass regardless of evade.

Z-Slash
May 6, 2003, 09:37 AM
Well, I beg to differ, Evade isn't THAT useless...it's just that it's good when you have it high, once you have 1000+ evp total. You'll be able to block several times in ultimate, I know this because I tested out on maxing out EVP before DEF and nobody in Ult forest could take an hit on a Racaseal or Humar since both have a good number of Evade. But IMO You should calculate the stats and feed your mats so you will have all stats maxed at around lv190 or so, since I hate when a stat goes "wasted" when its maxed at lv100ish