PDA

View Full Version : Yeah ... Rare monster ... huh ... no rare item??

KyJin
May 4, 2003, 12:26 AM
Hey Guys ;p ... any of U manage to find a rare monster ... only for that monster to drop something useless like a monofluid??

Well .. this has happened twice now .. both times I was rare monster telepiping ... only for the rare monster to drop a telepipe or monofluid ... Why is this?? anyone know?? ... Cuz its pretty darn annoying ;(

Richard
May 4, 2003, 12:40 AM
In Ultimate, rare monsters are fairly stingy, but up until then you should have no problem.

Anyways, I don't remember exactly, but it took me either 4-5 VR Temple Hildetorrs to get a Flight Cutter. And this is the Flight Cutter - not exactly a great weapon.

Axon13
May 4, 2003, 12:44 AM
my luck with slimes, lillies, and rappies in ultimate so far has been 50/50. i get rares from them about every other time. up until ultimate i got a rare from them every time

Soukosa
May 4, 2003, 01:05 AM
I've had an Al Rappy on Hard and a Hildeblue on V. Hard not leave a rare for me. Other than that, only the rare enemies on Ultimate have given me problems.

Azurill
May 4, 2003, 02:20 AM
I was playing Xbox for a friend.

Hildetorr left me 1000 meseta
Pal Rappy left me a freakin difluid.

A DAMN DIFLUID.

silvermax
May 4, 2003, 03:11 AM
why are you complaining about a difluid?

buying them things gets REALLY spencive after a while,

i found my first PAL rappy today, i was stoked, i didnt care that it didnt leave its area rare (agito 1975) im pinkal, i got 1060 cube of money and a nice chunk of exp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Robantifast
May 4, 2003, 12:05 PM
look at my sig.
....yeah no complaining allowed.

neotoys
May 4, 2003, 12:33 PM
One Pal Rappy dropped Psychic Barrier
One Hildeblue dropped Resist Light

Argh...I have the luck of the gods

mightyJoeDunn
May 4, 2003, 01:23 PM
Well it depends on what difficulty you are on. For example: I found 2 Mil Lillys on normal and both dropped nothing, because it was on normal. I also found 3 Pouilly Slimes on normal, and none of them dropped anything either. However, I found a Hildeblue on hard, dropped an Elysion (Grennill sec. id), found another Hildeblue on vhard, dropped another Elysion. Found Al Rappy on vhard, dropped a Justy. Found a Pal Rappy on Ultimate, dropped a Guard Wave. But just because you find one, even if it is on Ultimate, doesn't make it a sure thing you will get the rare item. It is most likely that you will find the rare item, but not definite.

PlatypusMaximus
May 4, 2003, 06:07 PM
Quite... I've had 5 Hildetorrs and no Heaven's Punisher -_-

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 07:02 PM
I found my Heaven's Punisher after killing 45 Hildetorrs. Fun fun.

KyJin
May 4, 2003, 11:25 PM
On 2003-05-04 11:23, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Well it depends on what difficulty you are on. For example: I found 2 Mil Lillys on normal and both dropped nothing, because it was on normal. I also found 3 Pouilly Slimes on normal, and none of them dropped anything either. However, I found a Hildeblue on hard, dropped an Elysion (Grennill sec. id), found another Hildeblue on vhard, dropped another Elysion. Found Al Rappy on vhard, dropped a Justy. Found a Pal Rappy on Ultimate, dropped a Guard Wave. But just because you find one, even if it is on Ultimate, doesn't make it a sure thing you will get the rare item. It is most likely that you will find the rare item, but not definite.

Hmm ... It must be ULT Lvl ... cuz Mil's only appear in ULT, right??

But ThX anyway .... and ThX to all those who replied ... I'll keep trying till the darn Lily drops me what I deserve ;p

Blue-Hawk
May 5, 2003, 12:52 AM
also depends on what your looking for. he never did say what id he was playing.

SpideyFreak
May 5, 2003, 02:33 AM
Searched for 3 1/2 hours tonight, Whitill in the Caves on the Addicting Foods Quest on Ultimate. Telepiped back and forth I think I counted 286 times. Finaly had a Mil Lily.... and the bastard only left me a frecken mesely 2,423 meseta. Oh dismay dismay.... I'm pissed off now!

Neoluke12
May 5, 2003, 03:02 AM
Well I had an inncident when I found an AI rappy. It Didn't drop anything at all.BUMMER. I only wish I could find one a day.

Tulathis
May 5, 2003, 05:24 AM
Searched for 3 1/2 hours tonight, Whitill in the Caves on the Addicting Foods Quest on Ultimate. Telepiped back and forth I think I counted 286 times. Finaly had a Mil Lily.... and the bastard only left me a frecken mesely 2,423 meseta. Oh dismay dismay.... I'm pissed off now!
You'll be lucky to find the '75 Agito after killing ten Mil Lilys. Finding it in one would be very lucky.

PS. If you're going to use a quote for a sig, make sure you spell it correctly and know what all the words mean.

Azurill
May 5, 2003, 10:19 AM
Complaining about the Difluid because anything not a trifluid is a waste of space for Yukino.