PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Punishment? Glass Sword? Sonic Mag?

PentUpAnger
Mar 10, 2001, 01:07 AM
Um, are these just hard to find rares or what? NO ONE seems to have them.. Please Post any clues on where to get them or if they are even out yet...

<HTML><FONT BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Symbol" LANG="0">-^N$</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000" BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">d</FONT></HTML>

Spy
Mar 10, 2001, 01:13 AM
The "elite" seem to have most of these, hell, If I could find out how they even learn about them before the other 99% of us find out I would be a happy camper.

But yeah, hard to find super rares describe those items well.

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 02:03 AM
lynx has them

Glider
Mar 10, 2001, 03:18 AM
I got a feeling once some dupers get their hands on it, those will be almost common next week. Happened to the spread needle and pian mags.

Zephyr
Mar 10, 2001, 03:44 AM
What's interesting is I've heard from a lot of people that many of these items aren't even supposed to be available yet... and people are hex editing them into existence with offset lists... and that exactly that behavior is what caused sega to shut down the japanses servers for a bit. I guess Sonic Team meant to release the items through offline quests or time release them or whatever. I'm not sure if it's true... who knows? I suppose sonic team does ;p.

Zephyr
Mar 10, 2001, 03:48 AM
Oh, and I'm not insinuating that anyone specificly did anything... afterall, until it's confirmed that these items can only be hacked into existense it's just a rumor. But even if it's true anyone with these weapons probably just has a trade of a duped copy of a trade of a trade of a dupe of a trade of the original hacked item ;p.

Dorkas
Mar 10, 2001, 04:12 AM
Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that the character 'Reye' is featured in a lot of these shots, along with Lynx, and that in the Playerkilling movies, this same Reye is openly cheating?

watashiwa
Mar 10, 2001, 04:31 AM
LOL, openly cheating? How so. I just see Reye standing there while TOM ROSSI whacks away at both of them. No cheating going on there. Stop trying to start stuff and just go play the damn game and be happy. Don't be jealous at others for having weapons that you don't. And how do you know that Reye or Lynx has those weapons anyway? They could just be borrowing them for screenshots. And SO WHAT if they have the weapons. Go find your own and be happy with what you've got. It'll give you something to do instead of talk shit on the message boards. "Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious" . . "Reye is openly cheating" . . Find some proof and/or otherwise proceed to SHUT THE HELL UP!

mj23thegoat
Mar 10, 2001, 06:18 AM
hes just a hater.

Vanse
Mar 10, 2001, 06:45 AM
I graduated High School with a kid named Tom Rossi.... just thought you should know. And watashita, just cause you are buddy buddy with the people who run PSO doesn't mean you are allowed to act like an asshole on the board, or atleast I would hope it doesn't. thanks.

watashiwa
Mar 10, 2001, 07:00 AM
Heh, I'm just telling it like it is. He needs to something to back himself before accusing people of cheating. I don't think I was acting like an asshole. Just asking for proof, something solid, etc,. He had nothing to back his claims (or at least didn't state it anyway)and is accusing Reye of cheating. How are you just going to accuse someone of cheating and not state how they are doing so? It's not right to do that.

Athian
Mar 10, 2001, 07:01 AM
watashiwa
Contributor Pimp

I see you have contributed quite a lot to the boards. When nobody comes foward about where or how they got the weapons of course there is going to be speculation. I seem to use this phrase quite a lot on the boards lately. STFU thanks.

damn spelling errors sigh

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Athian on 2001-03-10 04:03 ]</font>

watashiwa
Mar 10, 2001, 07:35 AM
Not so much to the boards persay, but in more ways than one. Anyways, what's it to you? Are you going to attack me out of the blue now too? ::sigh:: I just don't understand people.

Athian
Mar 10, 2001, 07:41 AM
Out of the blue no. You are acting like a tard that should be reason enough.

watashiwa
Mar 10, 2001, 08:04 AM
Now you're doing it. Give some backup, man. How am I "acting like a tard"? C'mon, tell me. I'm waiting.

Pneophen
Mar 10, 2001, 08:23 AM
about an hour ago i saw a japanese player who had a lavis cannon. it looked pretty nifty and kinda mde me want one.

if im not mistaken in japan the lavis cannon is called the glass sword.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Pneophen on 2001-03-10 05:29 ]</font>

f0rge
Mar 10, 2001, 08:30 AM
what's the point of having all these special weapons if after a certain point, a simple pallasch will max out your atp?

i know they look cool, but i never use my rares cause i've had too many of them jacked by retards who are too lazy to find any themselves

that's just my 2 cents http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Dorkas
Mar 10, 2001, 01:59 PM
Sure he could have found all those weapons himself. No, I don't want them. Where's the fun in having everything? What do you have left to do?

Watch the video, and Reye is standing there instructing people to hit him. Of course he's cheating there. Does that mean he's cheated to get all these items nobody else has? Not necessarily. I'm just saying it is suspicious.

gideon
Mar 10, 2001, 03:03 PM
watashiwa has contributed much to PSO World, from generous donations, to always being at hand for screenshots (gee is it a coincidence he's in 90% of the shots?). To always being ready for a ever stress relieving, friendly, good game of PSO. These reasons and many more make him one of our most reliable contributors.

Back off.

-Gid

scott
Mar 10, 2001, 04:02 PM
I've played with Reye before.. and I'll tell ya a little story about it.. While we were waiting at a telepipe and boss portal for others to return to battle the boss...Reye was using a strange weapon. so I asked what it was, she/he told me and then grabbed another weapon i've never seen or heard of, then another, i kept asking what they were called...my god she grabbed like 13 different weapons that i had NEVER ever seen or heard of before. and I am a level 77 character.. she/he was only level 68. Plus this person also had a Pian mag... so who knows. maybe he is right... Or else people just give a ton of super rares to her.