PDA

View Full Version : The Maddness, and the Super level 9 Ramar

Ryo_Hayasa
May 4, 2003, 08:06 AM
last night, i was kindly taking time out of train, as i usually do, to try and find any "true" GC PSO newbies to help. as i found a rare RAcaseal i helped her out by helping her/him level up in the mines, soon after a RAmar joined, he was lvl 9 i piped him as any FOrce would then i saw....the RAmar had a Spread needle. i admit the words "oh come on, another dupped weapon" came from my characters mouth, i don't think that was the best decision. but the guy was killing robots in two hits, as in taking exp from the level 3(now) that i was helping.

then he claimed that "he found it from a monster in Forest" i asked him "from what monster?" he said he can't remeber" hmmmm i thought in my mind that, well the Spread Needle, if dropped in Forest would be dropped by a rare monster, ok how many people in PSOW have rare weapons that came from rare monsters? who could forget a something like that, i could never forget my first hildeterror and my flight cutter.

...heh...looks like i can't find peace on European ships either....

Raziel_Kai
May 4, 2003, 08:48 AM
*pets Ryo_Hayasa*
Yeah... it's aggravating when that happens...
Still, you had fun helping out the low-level hunter, right? So that is basically what matters the most.
It's the other guy's loss...

Belmont
May 4, 2003, 09:16 AM
lol i just want to comment on the
his/her thing, Its just funny. I know what its like I've played dc and gc and its hard knowing if there male or female with out asking....And even then lol. But yeah i think the guy duped that item its extremly easy to dupe on the gc now...for me at least but to be honst guys....Why is duping so cool?Its like dope lol. You think your cool, but truly your a ass to the comunity around you, drrr something like that only item i could find usfuly to dupe is photon drops lol.

Ramsey
May 4, 2003, 05:26 PM
Can You teach me how? I just want to know how
-Ramsey

Kthak
May 4, 2003, 05:40 PM
you aren't supposed to ask how to cheat.

Joe-Azlin
May 4, 2003, 05:47 PM
uhhhh Ramsey you cant ask how to cheat in the PSOW forums. That will get you banned from the site. So in the future dont ask because I personally think that the world would be a much better place if there were less cheaters in it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

silvermax
May 4, 2003, 09:57 PM
I've come to the conclusion that most cheeters are 12 years old or yonger, and suck totaly at the game, so thats why they cheet.. they get the cheats form older people who just wana find flaws in the game etc..but never really tend to exploit them.....

My theory for the moment

Droxitr
May 4, 2003, 10:13 PM
Woo! Finally the age bracket has been moved down. I was getting tired of being called a n00bie cheater on the internet just because I'm 15. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
May 4, 2003, 10:43 PM
On 2003-05-04 20:13, Droxitr wrote:
Woo! Finally the age bracket has been moved down. I was getting tired of being called a n00bie cheater on the internet just because I'm 15. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

heh i had "all people that act like idiots are 8 and lower....they cheat because "It's cool! LOL"
and "why raise a mag when i can beg for one"
how do beggers get off, makes me want to go online one day and just beg and see how much crap i can get
(yes dups = crap)

Raziel_Kai
May 5, 2003, 12:11 AM
***pets Ryo_Hayasa some more***

Captain_Dude
May 5, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-05-04 20:52, ShadowCaster wrote:

On 2003-05-04 20:13, Droxitr wrote:

Amen

Hey! I like rampant Ageism, It gives me something to rant about and protest!

Blade_1
May 5, 2003, 03:37 AM
My low lv RAcast (about 40ish) has a Spread Needle, Yas 2kH, Ano Rifle, Red Mechs and Bringers Rifle i don't use the needle for obvious reasons online much, i get called a duper from time to time but it doesn't bother me as i worked damn hard to earn each and everyone of them and are therefore entitiled to use them. The only rewarding part is when (if they give me a chance) they ask me if i can prove it, having all but one untekkered (bringers)is 'suprisingly' pursuasive, hence why he's low level my real goal is the big 200.

Buuyon
May 5, 2003, 07:17 AM
Bah...every one calls me a duper cuz i know how to make mags...and that my FO has sumi moon...com eon their all easy to make...magic rock moola and a club+10...whats hard about that...?

Ropponmatsu
May 5, 2003, 08:16 AM
It's not very logical that a lvl 9 character would find a Spread Needle in normal forest from probably his first rare monster, so soon. Lol, kind of pointing out the obvious, but if someone like that enters a game, thats the time I leave!

Ryo_Hayasa
May 5, 2003, 04:08 PM
On 2003-05-04 22:11, Raziel_Kai wrote:
***pets Ryo_Hayasa some more***

^n.n^ (thats one)
yeah... it seems cheating is truely wide spread. that same day i saw a level 31 Hunewearl with the dupped bat wing, sonic knuckle, pather paw, BKB etc etc, i kindly ask her to use something else, she said
"what should i use? a saber" now..come on..this means she has nothing but dups...she came back using knives and no mag.....