PDA

View Full Version : EPISODE III !

Moleman
May 4, 2003, 08:25 AM
Did anyone see the news post about this? They're making it in a turn-based card-game format. There are some screenshots, it looks pretty cool. In fact, I was just recently wondering what a PSO card game would be like, so I guess this would provide some answers.

As far as I can tell, Pioneer 2 is about the same (works in the same way) but battles on ragol are turn based. You use cards representing weapons you can equip, actions you can perform (things like blocks, i think) and monsters you can summon, or something like that.

I also heard they were making "PSO card battle" for GBA. Will this be instead of that, or what? I MUST KNOW!

Belmont
May 4, 2003, 09:09 AM
I guessing it will be cool so far its just a bunch of n00bs who have never play card turned base video game basicly it a turn base game (classic pso style http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)and you use more of a strategy to it. Bottom line no one knows how it will turn out, so unless you dont like pso dont talk trash about it cause most people havnt ever played a turn base card game on a consol huh??Guess the only thing we can do is look foward to this but i can promise card games like this are just like rpg turn base just like psI psII psIII

Saulot
May 4, 2003, 10:09 AM
Everything I've seen makes it look a lot like a combination of Final Fantasy (I've never had the opportunity to play the original Phantasy Star series, even though I own PS4, just no Genesis 0.o) and Magic: The Gathering Online. The graphics are nice and all from all the screenshots I've seen, don't get me wrong, and the game-play looks well done as well, but I'm just more of a fan of real-time combat and don't really have much compassion for turn-based combat; but I'll still probably end up playing it none-the-less, after all, it is PSO.

ABDUR101
May 4, 2003, 10:27 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49726&forum=1&112

Already discussed and topic is on page two.

*lock*