PDA

View Full Version : Can this happen?!?!?!

spyder101
May 4, 2003, 11:55 AM
My friend came over the other day, and we were playing multiplayer together. We went into vhard ruins, and after the the first 5 rooms or so, i got my photon blast. So i used pilla, and somehow when the animation of it ended, my friend instantly died. I thought that i had pked him, but i didnt know that u could pk someone like that, and be playing in multiplayer.
Has this happened to anyone else or can someone explain how he died? He was also at full health when i cast it.

raiden999
May 4, 2003, 11:57 AM
Somehow the enemies where he was didn't freeze like they normally do, and while he couldn't do anything, they had a field day with him. It's happened to me before, found it rather amusing.

Madzozs
May 4, 2003, 11:57 AM
I've had this happen alot of times when playing multi with friends. It seems that when a PB goes off, if someone is getting hit at the same time, and the enemy doesn't die, the person dies.

Pickerel
May 4, 2003, 02:15 PM
An enemy could have been caught and frozen mid-attack, not killed, and then finished its swing. Also, ranged enemy attacks are not frozen during a PB (Garanz missiles, Bringer's Rifle shots, etc)