PDA

View Full Version : History Lessons

HaLLa
May 4, 2003, 12:45 PM
Hisotry Lesson 1: Androids

They have appeard through the PS games.

PS and PS II did not have any.

PS III was the first appearance and they were called Cyborgs.

One of them named Meui could use healing techniques.
The other named Wren could use battle techqniues and could get parts to become a airplane, boat, and submarine.

PS IV had 2 cyborgs also.

Wren appeared again and instead of techs had skills which are more less techs but dont use tp and you can only use so many until you heal again.

Also Demi appeared....more less a healing one but with skills.

History Lesson 2: Psycho Wand

The Psycho wand first appeared in PS IV.

There was a wizard named Zio terrorizing Motavia. You fight him the first time and he has a magic barrier and you can do no more than 1 damage with any attack. He kills Alys and you retreat.

Then you go and find Rune and he tells you that you need the Psycho Wand to break the magic Barrier. You go to a temple and fight this weird looking boss monster and receive it. You then go and kick zios ass.

History Lesson 3: Club of Laconium

This weapon appeared about all of the PS games in many forms. (The Laconium weapons collection)

In PS 1 you had to find the laconium gear in order to defeat the boss (they said you needed it). It also apeared in later games and semi good weapons but not the best.

History Lesson 4: Rika-Rikas Claw

Rikas claw is supposed to be what the arm of Rika would have looked like. She had many weapons and none with this name but that is how her arm was perceived.

She is a character you find in PS IV. She was created by a super intelligent computer named SEED. She never ventured outside until you find her and she accompanies you through the rest of the game. She is very good and one of the best characters you will have.

She has nice power and good healing techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-05-04 11:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-05-04 11:12 ]</font>

IceBlink
May 4, 2003, 01:12 PM
Let's keep it to one thread, mmkay? o_O

Interesting notes though...

HaLLa
May 4, 2003, 01:15 PM
If a mod wants me to do so its ok but others dont tell me what to do.

peace (I dont mean you Ice I meant other people)

LollipopLolita
May 4, 2003, 01:49 PM
keeping it to one thread is easier to read and easier to discuss halla ^_^

HaLLa
May 4, 2003, 10:21 PM
doesnt ne one have ne comments

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 4, 2003, 11:03 PM
Phantasy Star IV's commercial with Rika's claw: http://users.adelphia.net/~snappurunyanko/temp/rika.JPG
PSO's Rika's claw: http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/rika2.jpg

Her claw in PSIV never looked like that, though =>_>= They were more like morning glory.

HaLLa
May 4, 2003, 11:38 PM
true its different but she was made by a computer so...

Derkin
May 4, 2003, 11:39 PM
You may want to mark spoilers. Some people have not played the PS RPGs and may want to.

HaLLa
May 4, 2003, 11:58 PM
true didnt think of that...dont read there are spoilers!! lol

I will think of some more...

Kenks23
May 5, 2003, 12:04 AM
Cool idea on the history thread. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Keep them coming.

HaLLa
May 5, 2003, 12:41 AM
HIstory #4 or whatever...

In all of the old games the main character was a HUmar except PS 1 where it was a female hunter.

PS 1- Alis
PS 2- Rolf Landale
PS 3- Rhys (among others)
PS 4- Chaz

Yes HUmars have always been around everywhere u look. At least they didnt look *EDIT* then (some of these humars lol)

Also Forces werent as good on old games in my opinion. They could help out some but hunters were the best.

Rangers were pretty good. A lot of times they were cyborgs so they would pack a bunch. Except Laya from PS III she sucked.

more tomorrow

--edit: don't use derogatory terms!--

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-05 01:25 ]</font>