PDA

View Full Version : "It's thinking"

-Matrix-
Mar 10, 2001, 03:23 AM
Yup, it was. I find that the Dreamcast's "It's thinking" line is somewhat... how can I say this... Specious...

Let me enlighten you. First, the definition of specious:
specious SPEE-shus, adjective:
1. Apparently right; superficially fair, just, or correct, but not so in reality; appearing well at first view; plausible; as, specious reasoning; a specious argument

When the DC first came out, I really thought it was thinking. Every morning, I gretted it before going to school, and when I had problems, we'd just sit on the couch, and he'd lsiten to me. He never spoke a word, but always seemed to be there for me.

Beh, sorry bout this topic... I cant play PSO right now cuz my mom's waiting for my dad to call (I only got 1 phone line cuz I got cable on my PC), and I need something to do. I hope Ambrai can forgive me... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, i'm looking forward to the meeting tommorow. It's always fun being able to play with my Orotiagito and my twin brand with the people from this site, knowing that it wont get stolen by some freak who cant find himself one.

Oh well, I'd just like to thank everyone here for making my PSO experience a feasible one.

Why am I saying it here? Well, cuz I dont have a DC keyboard, and all I can say to the PSOw people is:
"Sorry, no keyboard"
*Hurrah symbol*
"Nice to meet you
>Everybody"
"Thank You
>Everybody"
*Good-bye symbol*

Sorry, I need some sleep, and the sugar in the 2L of Pepsi is staring to get to my head...
WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

<center>
http://matrix90.tripod.com/zenansig.jpg

Zenan

-<font color="yellow">Yellowboze</font>-

Current level: 38

R.I.P. -Matrix-

-<font color=silver>WHITHILL</font>-

level 41 HUmar

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: -Matrix- on 2001-03-10 00:27 ]</font>

Athian
Mar 10, 2001, 07:14 AM
you don't need a dc keyboard. Madcatz make an adapter for your pc one thats what I use.