PDA

View Full Version : GC: The "Retired Hunter" quest...

neko-chan
May 4, 2003, 07:21 PM
Played tonight for the second time (first times was months back on DC). The quest ending is quite bitter: Donoph fall on the ground and he suddenly disappear. A strange "cold air" effect takes the place of his body.

But I think this quest's story has many relationships with the whole PSO plot.

Donoph's last words are "Heath..."; WTF? Is it Flowen he's talking about? If so, why?

The quest takes place in Ruins 3. At the end, after the biggest room in Ruins 3, there's the small room containing the teleporter to Dark Falz.

The teleporter seems active but I can't warp to DF. Why? Note that the quest ended in the big big room just before the teleporter (quest's goal is to kill 99 monsters under 30 minutes).

I was wondering: is there a way to access the Dark Falz's room? Maybe if my character and Donoph are togheter? Does this mean I have to manage to not kill the 99 foes, but leaving DF as number 99?

And where Donoph has gone? Is he really disappeared? Or is it possible to find him somewhere on Ragol (maybe in the Dark Falz's garden).

Last but not least: WTF! If he's really died, coulnd't that old bastard drop his mighty sword (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=516) for my Neko? >_>;;;

Any thought?

~n

Davion
May 4, 2003, 07:27 PM
If you head back to the forest after the quest, the computer you check in the quest you take Nol down to the forest will tell you a lot. And yes, it was Flowen he was talking about.

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 07:35 PM
You need to have answered a specific way to Alicia Baz in "Forest of Sorrow" when she asks you about taking the baby 'bear to P2 before you can go to F2 in "Retired Hunter". Unfortunately, I forgot how you answer. >_< You can go to F2 if the music in Ruins still plays after Donoph dies. Dark Falz's teleporter is there because Sonic Team is lazy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Moogy on 2003-05-04 17:35 ]</font>