PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lord weapons!

SC2
May 4, 2003, 07:25 PM
Ok I have a question about lord weapons (drain exp weapons). Say a.... Pan Arms, yah is standing there and you are shootin' it with a Lord or King's weapon and you are doing zero damage, is this a good way to get levels? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SC2
May 4, 2003, 07:26 PM
Yes Reply http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Moogy
May 4, 2003, 08:01 PM
If you like doing something more boring than the Mines trick that also takes longer, yes, it's a good way to gain levels.

Goza
May 5, 2003, 07:36 AM
Just out of curiosity... I'm going to assume there is no equivalent trick for droids. Is our best bet wailing on Pan-Arms with a God Hand or something? Is that any better than just doing Addicting Food?

rena-ko
May 5, 2003, 07:41 AM
believe me, exp drain is the most boring and mind numbing thing you could ever do in this game. its even worse than piping.

but..
there is an area in the ruins, where you are on one side and a belra stands on the other side of a gap. try your lord or king gun there because the pan arms fill finally split.

um.. and droids... also can use the lord/king guns special, cant they?

anyway... i really suggest doing addicting food or soul of blacksmith over and over is a way better way to level quickly (especially because you'll have some rare drops here and there...).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-05-05 05:44 ]</font>

Goza
May 5, 2003, 08:10 AM
I'm a ways off from the ruins, and I agree that it would be boring. I also don't want to beat Addicting Food to unlock Soul of a Blacksmith to get the God Hand, then want Addicting Food back. Maybe I will finally get a Red Sword!

As for the God Hand, I think Androids steal 80 xp per shot, or something like that. I've heard that it is beastly. When pan arms split, you can leave the room and they rejoin. Still, that would be quite boring.

rena-ko
May 5, 2003, 08:51 AM
but waiting till they reunite will take more time than you'd need to get the same amount of exp with normal playing...
god hand may be a good weapon but concider you only get one of the three (god hand, suppressed gun or technical crozier) and you'd have to beat all other quests to reunlock the most interesting ones (addicting food and soul of blacksmith)

btw... i'd recommend beating addicting food to unlock blacksmith, because you wont get more chances to see tollaw elsewhere and a complete blacksmith run gives 30k more exp than a complete "cake-quest" run.

Goza
May 5, 2003, 08:55 AM
I forgot about the Technical Crozier. I may beat it just to get that. I have another character I can use to go through, who I don't plan to play anymore and therefore won't miss the quests with.