PDA

View Full Version : GC: {DNS} Da Numba 1 Stunnas-New Clan!!!!

brother111
May 4, 2003, 10:38 PM
Hi! My name is Reggie. I created this clan a few days ago called... Da Numba 1 Stunnas. we are about 5 strong. i have connections with other clans to battle eachother. the other purposes of this clan is to help others level and move up on the food chain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif so if you want to join just reply or email me at [email protected]. plz join!

Rolf_Landale
May 4, 2003, 10:50 PM
Most of my old friends have quit PSO, so I'll join. I need someone to hang with.

brother111
May 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
cool my char for the clan is level 18 i think but my main char is lvl 104. k i'll PM you later.

McDohl
May 5, 2003, 07:34 PM
Da Number 1 Stunnas????????? What type of name is that???? We might as well just name every clan after some sorry ass rappers who wrote a lame ass song. I mean c'mon, the Number 1 Stunnas? Why don't I just rename my clan the Ruff Ryders? More like Ass Riders if you ask me. Rap sucks. God......well the one thing I can tell you is that if I ever come across your clan then I will be sure to kill every one of you just for the name you chose. And give me the names of the clans you claim to be friends with, I'll kill them too just for being friends with you.