PDA

View Full Version : Commentary about Gilium and the blonde RAmarl

FluxGryphon
May 4, 2003, 11:36 PM
Isn't it nice to finally get a name to go with the big luggin' green RAcast we've seen everywhere since PSO's first release? The funny thing is, Gilium reminds me of the computer AI in "Outlaw Star"...I'm not sure it's spelled the same though.

Now. Onto a more interactive topic...The blonde RAmarl appearing with Gilium in the new online quest "Seat of the Heart" is named either Cap or Marvel - an inside joke or what? Anyway, the RAmar she briefly duels with mentions something about her father being the talk of the town. Now the question is, who is her father?

One idea occurred to me that he might be Leo Graheart (Granheart?), the mentioned but ever invisible military General. The RAmar says something about her being favored because of her family connection. Yet she does not have a high opinion of the military...how confusing. In short, the safest thing to say is that whole conversation was rather vague and ominous. Perhaps we will stay posted for further character development...

Any other theories/ideas about this mysterious RAmarl and her android guardian/cohort?