PDA

View Full Version : What is the best PB combo?

Aeris651
May 5, 2003, 01:54 AM
I was told Milla and youlla give 15-30% more boost in a PB combo for who ever genarates it. so when its time for a PB combo some people tend to argue and want to generate Milla and Youlla so then other players say's lets generate 2 PB of Milla and youlla. I just want to know either 2 M&Y or 1 for an all four player PB combo.

*excuse my grammer for i am stupid* =P

Captain_Dude
May 5, 2003, 02:20 AM
On 2003-05-04 23:54, Aeris651 wrote:
I was told Milla and youlla give 15-30% more boost in a PB combo for who ever genarates it. so when its time for a PB combo some people tend to argue and want to generate Milla and Youlla so then other players say's lets generate 2 PB of Milla and youlla. I just want to know either 2 M&Y or 1 for an all four player PB combo.

*excuse my grammer for i am stupid* =P

It's "Grammar", and I always thought maybe M&Y, Pilla, Estlla, and maybe like Golla... or something... High dam, and nice S&D...

Aeris651
May 5, 2003, 03:32 AM
ummm...S&D Doesnt have anything with PB Combo.

Tulathis
May 5, 2003, 03:42 AM
In a PB combo consecutive photon blasts must be of a different type. So, for instance, you couldn't have two consecutive Mylla and Youllas and recieve a Shifta and Deband above what you would normally receive. As far as I can tell, the Shifta and Deband that all members of the party receive is the same from M&Y. I've found the best PB combos to be some combination of Pilla, M&Y, and Estlla for some serious room clearing and Shifta/Deband potential.

Captain_Dude
May 5, 2003, 07:10 AM
On 2003-05-05 01:32, Aeris651 wrote:
ummm...S&D Doesnt have anything with PB Combo.

I know that, but M&Y CASTS S&D on you. You'll do high dam and get a high lvl S&D if you do the combo I mention.

Malkavian
May 5, 2003, 08:53 AM
Yeah the best combo Would be Mylla&Youlla, Estlla, Pilla and Golla not necessarily in this order.

That gives an awesomely high shifta&deband that lasts like 15 minutes at least, haven't counted it exactly though. And is way higher than lv 30.