PDA

View Full Version : Hell Yeah!! G-ASSASSIN'S SABERS!!

Helios
May 5, 2003, 12:27 PM
...wow, i finnaly figured out how to turn enemy parts to weapons...it was worth it; i had to redo the game on hard mode, bus i finally got those damn grass assassins sabers from the doc---I'm only level 46, but with these equiped i have over 750 atp

Goza
May 5, 2003, 12:34 PM
I used +9 G Assassin's for a while on my first guy too. They're fun. Try to get some S-Beat's too, if you like the enemy daggers.

excecutor
May 5, 2003, 08:18 PM
dude if i was online, i wouldve given u one of my 7 grass assasin sabers...

Norix69
May 5, 2003, 09:59 PM
can i have one of the g-assassins sabers?

silvermax
May 5, 2003, 10:47 PM
they are awsome weps

i got a lvl 24 huny with some, she has 780ish atp, its just sick..

CakeMan
May 6, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-05-05 19:59, Norix69 wrote:
can i have one of the g-assassins sabers?

youre joking right

Sunblast
May 6, 2003, 05:14 AM
I,too, have G-Assassin Sabers, but I'm a RAmar, so I don't get to use them. >:(

Genoa
May 6, 2003, 02:31 PM
I have G-sabbers too. But just like the dude above me I'm a RAmar. But I like my Stag Cuttlery's better!

TempestTide
May 6, 2003, 07:02 PM
My HUcast had em before his file got corrupted. Now I use a Yamato, which is in the same range I believe, but I'm working on finding a Stag...

VolOpt2003
May 7, 2003, 11:29 AM
i have never found a g-assasins arms! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 7, 2003, 12:23 PM
Ah yes,G-assasins sabers,my first twin sword.I used that for quite some time and then came Yamato and later on,Asuka.Now im unstopable!! ^_^

Helios
May 12, 2003, 09:22 AM
i would give away one of the sabers (i have 3) but i'm not online this month.

Ropponmatsu
May 12, 2003, 09:25 AM
I have no use for mine, I'll trade something for em, like PB's or POW mats.

Kildin
May 12, 2003, 09:25 AM
Could you explain what you did wrong in normal mode to don't get em ? because I have the part to but I still didn't see the doctor...

Helios
May 12, 2003, 09:40 AM
kildin---you have to do "doc's secret plan" and then meet montague in "unsealed door"

Kildin
May 12, 2003, 09:45 AM
"doc's secret plan"

at what level doest this quest is ? Forest, Cave, Mine or Ruin ?

"Unsealed door"

I am french so I don't have the english game

Where is this zone ? in Pioneer 2 ?

Helios
May 12, 2003, 10:17 AM
'doc's secret plan' is the quest where a pink android comes with you to kill monsters in the ruins

in 'unsealed door' you go to the mines with a ranger-you don't have to complete the quest-just talk to doctor montague on pioneer 2

Raxxon_Ironis
May 12, 2003, 10:38 AM
Guys, guys, guys, you've got to stop obsessing about the G-sabers, they're not THAT great and pretty much anyone can get Musashi or Yamato in Hard and Vhard anyway, and both of those look better and do more damage (if ground to max) so check the item findings page and see if you can at least GET the arms in the first place before you come complaining here.

jediknight007
May 12, 2003, 09:10 PM
I have both the Musashi and G.Assassin Saber and I have to admit that the Musashi isn't the more powerful out the two despite looking the much better one. This might only be for me though. I now have to deposit my Musashi into my bank and only carry the G.Assassin Saber to save space. Can't wait to get the other twin sabers though.

Raxxon_Ironis
May 13, 2003, 10:37 AM
Ok, buddy, I said FULLY GROUND AS IN MAX GRINDERS. When Musashi has full grinders, it's attack bonus is 410, while max G-sabers are only 370. PLUS, Musashi has berserk, which is much better than paralysis, if you ask me. Would you rather stop your opponent, or kill it?

jediknight007
May 15, 2003, 05:16 PM
Hi, if you are talking to me, then yes, I was aware that you said that the Musashi is better than the G.Assassin's Saber when maxed out but I was just talking about my own game. I'm only on Hard mode and I'm saving up all my grinders so of course my G.Assassin's Saber will be stronger. Since I'm on a low level, I haven't had the chance yet to experience weapons with Berserk or whatever.

Stalfos333
May 15, 2003, 06:34 PM
Berserk sacrifices HP for damage, which means you can die fairly quickly in the course of your 5 hit combo. The paralyze, on the other hand, is fairly accurate and blocks other enemies from approaching. I'd opt for that over Musashis, despite the higher attack power, simply because Musashi risks too much for too little.

By the way, it's a twin sword type weapon. A twinsabre looks like either a bo-staff or the lightsabre used by Darth Maul.
I'd abandon the twinsword type in general by ult, due to the slow speed and long recovery time even with a God/Battle, but that's just me. I play with a HuCast main character, so avoiding damage is a necessity since I don't get Resta.