PDA

View Full Version : Slot A, Slot B

Dime
May 5, 2003, 02:59 PM
How do I change slots at the character select screen? I want to make a new character on a different memory card (which is in the second slot) but all I can access is Slot A...

muff
May 5, 2003, 03:03 PM
....?Erm...Switch the memory cards around?

Dime
May 5, 2003, 03:06 PM
Yea, but would I have to re-enter all the HL info and that stuff? Or is it stored in the GC's internal memory (like it was on the DC)?

Joe-Azlin
May 5, 2003, 03:31 PM
You would have to enter all that stuff again.

Dime
May 5, 2003, 04:23 PM
And make a new account at sega and sign my address and shit?

LamerPanda
May 5, 2003, 04:29 PM
You don't need a new account.

It just opens the screen for network information and saves it on to the card.

Dime
May 5, 2003, 06:22 PM
Damn, I don't feel like doing all of that. But it's better than losing eveyrthing because of a single fsodx.

AzureBlaze
May 5, 2003, 11:35 PM
There is a way to get two cards of characters online without ever having to re-do your info.

The sign on password/info/phone numbers and things are all placed on whichever card you first signed up with. The Cube dosn't store them, as far as I know. However, if you want to go online with a char who is on your secondary card, just put the card with the info on it in slot B. Even though you cannot choose a char who is on slot B, the GC will still be able to get the sign on info from it, and you don't have to enter anything again.

Sheik1
May 6, 2003, 12:52 AM
On 2003-05-05 21:35, AzureBlaze wrote:
There is a way to get two cards of characters online without ever having to re-do your info.

The sign on password/info/phone numbers and things are all placed on whichever card you first signed up with. The Cube dosn't store them, as far as I know. However, if you want to go online with a char who is on your secondary card, just put the card with the info on it in slot B. Even though you cannot choose a char who is on slot B, the GC will still be able to get the sign on info from it, and you don't have to enter anything again.

It is not hard to just re-enter your information, especially if you have a keyboard. Just remember your password. If you need it there is an option in the PSO options menu to view it. You don't want to forget that.