PDA

View Full Version : Storm Wand: Indra

CGoodness
May 5, 2003, 03:06 PM
So I'm going through ult forest on yellowboze when a gulgus-gue drops a special weapon.. woo finally it might be not my 50th kaladbolg (cane symbol)

so it turns out to be storm wand: indra
from using it, can anyone tell me if its good and stuff to use it since my force is only at level 34 right now so he cant use it yet?

HaLLa
May 5, 2003, 03:12 PM
well it takes up your MST pretty good, but thats about all its good for. Its special is lightning but you got to be close and thats not good for FOs.

So if thats you best I would use it to tech the hell outta monsters.

Nishpa
May 5, 2003, 03:43 PM
It increases the dmg of all zonde type techs by 20% while equipped.

excecutor
May 5, 2003, 08:16 PM
this is kinda off the topic, but goodness, i kno how u feel, my only really good character in ult is yellowboze and it sucks that all i ever find is silence claws, kaladbolgs, custom rays, and maces of adaman, i mean really i havent found an 11 star item yet in ult and im lvl 120!

Glaximus
May 5, 2003, 11:39 PM
The storm wand kicks up your MST, and boosts the damage of all your zonde techs. Which makes it indispensible for total ownage in the mines. With that in your right paw, and a yellow merge or gizonde merge in your left, AND being a FOmar, that's something like a 50% bonus to gizonde damage. Mad fuggin' stremf. Put the robots in their place.