PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!

hououtate
May 5, 2003, 06:02 PM

Ness
May 5, 2003, 06:16 PM
That would be considered homophobic. We have gay and bisexual people on this forum that would be offended by sopmething like that. I'm not gay, infact when I first got here I was homophobic, but I learned to accept the differences of other people and you will too eventually.

neko-chan
May 5, 2003, 06:19 PM
On 2003-05-05 16:02, hououtate wrote:
I got my sig taken away again, i can see why, i forgot that it had to be under 35k and it was 68k.

Don't worry, there was people here who has done even worse than you.

I dont like gay people (or rather, i dont like what they do), therefore its a dislike.

Today is not your lucky day, uh? ^_^

Aside from the fact that no one usually cares a fuck wheter you like or not cakes, flowers, anime or people believes, it is stated in the forum rules that PSOW discourages the use of the word "gay".

Maybe, if you meant "gay" for "homosexual", you should try to type "homosexuals" in your dislikes.

But again, the forum rules state that "racist remarks, deragotory statements about another religion or belief, or ethnocentrism will result in banning". So, I guess you can't public dislikes "homosexuals" on PSOW.

Maybe you should try to type in your profile that you dislike "etherosexual" people. In this way, not only you'll be original, but you'll also be really politically incorrect.

~n

hououtate
May 5, 2003, 09:02 PM

Raist
May 5, 2003, 09:09 PM
What they do has no effect on you, but what you say probably has an effect on them. If they came in here and started bitching about heterosexuals they'd probably be warned too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raist on 2003-05-05 19:10 ]</font>

ABDUR101
May 5, 2003, 09:11 PM
7. Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. No discriminatory or derogatory remarks. Racist remarks, deragotory statements about another religion or belief, or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't. Everyone will be treated equally and fairly, join dates and post counts will not affect your treatment.

19. Choose your vocabulary wisely, do not call people "Gay" or use the offensive term "JAP". Whether your using the word offensively or not do not use such slurs. Think before posting.

23. Do not abuse the "Your Account" profile. Do not post information that are against our rules in the "Extra Information" field in your profile.

And no, if a member had "Dislikes: Straight people" it would be taken care of just the same, because it's discriminatory.

It's no different than saying you dislike a race, religion or way of life, which is not allowed on this forum because it is prejudice and racist.

Guile
May 5, 2003, 09:43 PM
Don't read my info...
Yeah those rules can come up and bite you in the ass

CakeMan
May 5, 2003, 11:31 PM
its ok cuase on my dislikes i put everything and it ended up changing to avril laviegne?

Davka
May 6, 2003, 09:53 AM
On 2003-05-05 16:02, hououtate wrote:
I got a warning for what i put in my dislikes, i had put "gay people." If they dont want me putting a dislike in the dislike section, dont make that option available.

Hey buddy, if you don't like how they run things here then go find somewhere else to post. Until then, shut up and follow their rules.

hououtate
May 6, 2003, 07:53 PM

Scriptor
May 6, 2003, 08:04 PM
"Hate" is such a strong word...

Nawms
May 6, 2003, 08:08 PM
On 2003-05-06 18:04, Scriptor wrote:
"Hate" is such a strong word...

So true my peacefull brethren. That's why I use "strongly dislike". Much better.

Eum
May 6, 2003, 08:54 PM
On 2003-05-06 17:53, hououtate wrote:
I typed about 6 paragraphs but then deleted all becuase i discovered i hate everyone.

Feeling is mutual.