PDA

View Full Version : GC: Petition about the double save

AmbassadorSilicon
May 5, 2003, 07:38 PM
Hello my fellow PSOer's. I am a high ranking member from a sister-forum. Our administrators started a petition against the double save some time ago. We would like to ask the esteemed members of this forum to help by signing this petion. To see what I'm talking about, go to http://www.psoquest.com, go to the forum, and go into the EP 1&2 section. It should be among the first 4 topics. We have over 500 sigs, so be sure to sign. I am sorry to have troubled you.

Muku6
May 5, 2003, 07:48 PM
Petitions are pretty useless. Unfortunately they don't make much of a hill of beans to companies. And Sega has a good thing going. They aren't losing anything. Why would they listen?

Plus, the double save is in for a REASON. To keep those blundering idiots from duping online. If we didn't have idiots of the world always screwing up things for us honest players, then we wouldn't have to worry about a lot of things. Unfortunately we do... so live with it. Either play offline or play online and quit whining.

AmbassadorSilicon
May 5, 2003, 08:01 PM
All these questions are answered in the topic. I will say that our Admin has a steady contact with sega, and that sega is working on it. I am sorry that I cannot answer your questions best. I drew the short end of the straw, so to speek.

The Silicon Knight, Signing off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AmbassadorSilicon on 2003-05-05 18:08 ]</font>