PDA

View Full Version : Don't harass members through there AIM links.

Guntz348
May 5, 2003, 08:30 PM
I think I speak for all the members at PSOW when I ask that everyone refrains from using the AIM links to harrass or otherwise annoy the members of PSOW. Those links are there so you can get in contact with other memebers to ask for help or to make new PSO freinds. Too many times has everyone here gotten annoyed by some random person IMing them and being rude or doing something else along those lines. Here's an example of what I am talking about

CXF 2 6 8 9: omething good will happen to you at persicely 1:25 tomorrow ~!~!@~!~@~!@ Get ready the biggest shock of your life.........whoever breakes this chain letter shall be cursed with boy/girl relationships for tye next 10 years tomorrow is antional kis day and if

Auto response from Tetsuo348:
Uhhh your honor I'd like to move for one of those uh... bad court thingys... - Lionel Huttz Atterney at law

Tetsuo348: who the hell are you?
CXF 2 6 8 9: someone from the forums

Now I have to ask, is this nessasary? No it's not, so please respect other members and don't do this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-05 18:32 ]</font>

Getintothegame
May 5, 2003, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I was warned to 20% yesterday. I also saw Saladwood have like a 15% too.

polishedweasel
May 5, 2003, 10:34 PM
This is my normal conversation with Guntz:

polishedweasel: I harass Guntz all the time

Auto response from Tetsuo348:
Your dogs condition has been upgraded from stable to frisky and he's free to go.

polishedweasel: see?
polishedweasel: you will suffer the wrath of 2000000 flying ninja teddy bears
polishedweasel: I'll shut up now
polishedweasel: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fear me, I'll eat all of your candy and spam your AIM...not really. People from the forums bug me too. Just because I answered a question you had, doesn't make me your friend. Just remember one thing, don't forget your sunscreen... OK I love you, buh bye! You can count this as spam if you want!

LollipopLolita
May 6, 2003, 03:34 AM
On 2003-05-05 20:13, Getintothegame wrote:
I also saw Saladwood have like a 15% too.

we were playing the warning game with friends

Kid_Icarus
May 6, 2003, 03:09 PM
I forgot I had posted my real AIM name on here and the same thing happened to me:

<Someguy I forgot his SN>: Hey can i axe u queston

*three hours later I get up*

<FallenIcarus1> What's the question?
<SIFHSN> lol i forget
<FallenIcarus1> Allrighty then
*block*