PDA

View Full Version : Quick mag question...just making sure

Happy79
May 5, 2003, 10:10 PM
Hey i am going through a feeding session and i just got the evolution i was aiming for at level 100. I was just making sure that at level 105 or 110 it wont evolve if the stat order changes again. THanks

Happy

Rolf_Landale
May 5, 2003, 10:34 PM
If it's a rare MAG (name in yellow or green) it won't evelve ever again.

If it's a plain MAG (white name) then yes, it will evolve if the order of the stats change.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rolf_Landale on 2003-05-05 20:35 ]</font>

Happy79
May 5, 2003, 10:39 PM
So there is no way that i can keep the current evolution? are you absolutly positive? anyone else shed some light on this? right now my mag is a garuda at level 100 with 45 dex 42 pow 13 def 0 mind. I would really like to stop raising dex at 50 and go all the way with pow. If i do that and it keeps changing then i will go back to kama which i dont want. Any more info would be greatly appreciated (even a point in the right direction to a certain faq or forum post would be great).

Happy

Electron
May 6, 2003, 07:21 AM
On 2003-05-05 20:39, Happy79 wrote:
So there is no way that i can keep the current evolution? are you absolutly positive? anyone else shed some light on this? right now my mag is a garuda at level 100 with 45 dex 42 pow 13 def 0 mind. I would really like to stop raising dex at 50 and go all the way with pow. If i do that and it keeps changing then i will go back to kama which i dont want. Any more info would be greatly appreciated (even a point in the right direction to a certain faq or forum post would be great).

Happy

Sorry, every fifth level after the third evolution, it evolves if the stats change... So if you want to leave the dex at 50 and pump up the pow it will change to Kama. Check http://www.pso-world.com/maggallery.php for mag stats, pics etc.