PDA

View Full Version : Android Rangers

Moleman
May 6, 2003, 05:53 AM
I'm looking to make one. Which one do you reccomend. WHat I'm really looking for is the biggest change from my other characters, a HuMar and a FoMarl.

Azurill
May 6, 2003, 06:46 AM
RAcaseal. You'll thank me later when 1) you're the sexiest android this side of ragol! and 2) your defense is unshatterable.

Yoda86
May 6, 2003, 07:40 AM
I think you should go with a RAcast. That class is so much fun to play with, plus the RAcaseal doesn't have that many great outfits or heads (unless you want to look like a nurse).

Malkavian
May 6, 2003, 08:18 AM
Well I think is just a sex difference. Both are high dfp/hp characters. And gameplay wise are basically the same except RAcast has some noticeable more ATP.

Reenee
May 6, 2003, 08:38 AM
On 2003-05-06 05:40, Yoda86 wrote:
(unless you want to look like a nurse).

Ya ever seen the RAcaseal skin that doesn't have the skirt? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Davka
May 6, 2003, 10:27 AM
the Racaseal starts off a little better. Her accuracy is a lot higher but after about 40 levels the Racast catches her and surpasses her. I play as a Racaseal though b/c I'm a girl so all of my chars. are girl chars...

Dime
May 6, 2003, 01:36 PM
RAcast he has the highest HP. Because a Ranger in the back needs more HP than my HUcast who's doing the tango with Dimenians.

Neverwinter
May 9, 2003, 06:37 AM
Yes actually there is a RAcaseal outfit without a skirt. Column 3 on yellow on character creation.
I have a RAcaseal myself, she has the normal suit but is taller and the suit is blue instead.
RAcaseals are cool...u should pick a RAcaseal

mightyJoeDunn
May 9, 2003, 06:52 PM
I think you should go with the RAcast. I have one and it is so fun to use. But, I have never used a RAcaseal before, so all I could really go by is looks, and I think the RAcast looks way better.

Shattered_weasel
May 9, 2003, 07:13 PM
ive had bad expereinces with the RAcast so i would say. RAcaseal

MonkeyFunky
May 9, 2003, 08:00 PM
My NOMO's a Racaseal. She's so great. i keep her with the aforemantioned "skirtless" outfit. I recomment using one. at first, i suffered with the lack of traps available, but in latter levels, she's doing nicely.

helloooooo nurse!

R

Elusive_Llama
May 9, 2003, 08:54 PM
I'd go with Racast. His ATA is only 7 points off from a Racaseal, yet he gets way more ATP, and ends up with the highest hp in the game. DFP isn't at higher levels isn't that big of an issue compared to hp levels.

Moleman
May 10, 2003, 12:17 PM
Hmmmm...

Thanks for all your help everyone.

I have decided to make a RaCaseal, but if that doen'st work ill try RaCast.

Nasir_II
May 10, 2003, 01:31 PM
ive got a racast and its hella fun. should try one out!