PDA

View Full Version : PSO Proxy

cajun
May 6, 2003, 02:32 PM
I am having a probelm with PSO proxy. When I downloaded it I went through all the setup doing all correctally. Then when it says to go to the website and i should be taken to a screenshot viewing mode i am not, it in a way freezes but not completely. So if anyone can help please post.

LollipopLolita
May 6, 2003, 07:27 PM
did you check their website?

cajun
May 7, 2003, 11:49 AM
Yes i did check their website, but i could not find any usful information.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Sashi
May 8, 2003, 03:48 AM
You have to be on BBA to have it work properly.

You have to have some sort of router or a hub, or connection to your GC to your PC, otherwise it wont work.

Make sure that you have the port number that shows in PSO proxy set in the setup menu on your GC.

Make sure your computers IP is in place of what the Proxy IP would be.

Make sure you hit start on the PSO proxy window before you upload anything.

cajun
May 11, 2003, 08:22 PM
I did that everything correctally, when I go to the website it freezes.

ShadowCaster
May 12, 2003, 11:11 AM
Well, I am on dial up, which sucks. It seems like some one would make PSOProxy for dial up users, since users use dial-up, and most modems have a spot for phone jack to computer and a computer to phone (which I use to go from my Comp. to my GC) I would design such a program but with my limited, mediocre C+- (lol) programing skills and lack of network knowledge I am not the man for the job.

cajun
May 12, 2003, 05:39 PM
Could someone who has PSO proxy installed correctally tell me what they did in order and what they put because i really want to get this working.

BrokenHope
May 13, 2003, 05:59 AM
On 2003-05-12 15:39, cajun wrote:
Could someone who has PSO proxy installed correctally tell me what they did in order and what they put because i really want to get this working.

I put my computers IP in the proxy server address box on the GC isp settings with a port of 8080, i then loaded pso proxy clicked the start button. I then connected as if i was connecting to the home page on pso which brings up a webpage generated by pso proxy which i used to upload my picture.

capin_bucky_ohair
Jul 4, 2003, 10:51 PM
On 2003-05-13 03:59, Broken Hope wrote:

On 2003-05-12 15:39, cajun wrote:

I put my computers IP in the proxy server address box on the GC isp settings with a port of 8080, i then loaded pso proxy clicked the start button. I then connected as if i was connecting to the home page on pso which brings up a webpage generated by pso proxy which i used to upload my picture.

I took your advice and IT WORKED YAY

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: capin_bucky_ohair on 2003-07-04 20:52 ]</font>