PDA

View Full Version : S-berill #1

CakeMan
May 6, 2003, 07:44 PM
whoa i just saw them and it looks so cool, being cmoflauged...i was just thinking though u think there are s-berill #2 3 4? like to be completely invincible?

Tulathis
May 7, 2003, 01:45 AM
They start as #0 and evolve to #1 with a Photon Booster. That is as far as they evolve however. While it would be very cool for weapons to have more than one evolution, right now the most any weapon has is one. Maybe in a future quest the Photon Sphere will be used to further evolve weapons, no one really knows.

CakeMan
May 7, 2003, 03:26 AM
On 2003-05-06 23:45, Tulathis wrote:
They start as #0 and evolve to #1 with a Photon Booster. That is as far as they evolve however. While it would be very cool for weapons to have more than one evolution, right now the most any weapon has is one. Maybe in a future quest the Photon Sphere will be used to further evolve weapons, no one really knows.

that would be so cool imagine a fully invisible person running around killing rappys... from now on i'm dedicating myself to finding all s-berill hands

Reenee
May 7, 2003, 08:08 AM
On 2003-05-06 23:45, Tulathis wrote:

It's Berill Photon, not Photon Booster.

rena-ko
May 7, 2003, 08:24 AM
yeah... got myself a berryl photon, used it on #0, got #1 and now its sitting in my bank...
hm... its nice to have it but its not very useful (full camouflage like a berryl/spiggel has or even zoa/zele-invisiblity would be nice ad)...
maybe my HUcaseal can make more use from it, tho...