PDA

View Full Version : Black Paper Question

LadyRedComet
May 6, 2003, 07:56 PM
I've been trying to get the Sue subplot to work for some time (and Seat of the Heart gave me the incentive to try again), but I'm having problems with Black Paper. First off, I can either find Sue OR Bernie, but not both, and every guide I've seen says to talk to both of them in that quest. Sue IS on P2 for me, but I cannot find Bernie in any of the caves. Can someone tell me where to find him? Secondly, is there anything special I need to ask Sue about (why she's on P2, what her purpose is, nothing) when I do talk to her?

If someone could help me out here, I'd appreciate it very much.

Blue-Hawk
May 7, 2003, 11:41 AM
he should be in caves 1 in a 't' shaped walkway with 3 doors.

LadyRedComet
May 7, 2003, 02:02 PM
Well, he isn't there...I think I read in the guide that he should be somewhere different than normal when you do this subplot.

Thanks for your answer, though.

scmfxt
May 7, 2003, 05:02 PM
Did Sue leave after you're done talking to her on P2? If not, talk to her until she does. Hmm... oh well, I have to redo the quest again anyways. I'll let you know when I get there.

IceBlink
May 7, 2003, 05:57 PM
Remember to do the quest which allows you to meet Bernie for the first time (the one where he's searching for Rupika the FOnewearl).

Dhylec
May 8, 2003, 08:24 AM
ah.. i cant help not to chuckle every time i look at the topic.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
it's 'pepper' not paper
i nominate this a funniest title of the week.. ^_^