PDA

View Full Version : Item: What's better spread needle or S-rank shot?

J00N36
May 6, 2003, 10:10 PM
what's better? take into account that both items are fully ground

Sham
May 6, 2003, 10:43 PM
The needle. If you're going for a good shot type, ignore the S RANK kind and get one with hit %. (Preferrably Charge Arms with hit.) The needle is a lot quicker, therefore a lot more efficient; even if it has low ATP.

J00N36
May 6, 2003, 11:12 PM
well the reason i ask is because a high level ranger, level 178, basically sold me a spread needle for 200,000 meseta (he said he wanted to go buy a weapon at the shop and he was running around forest with some generic looking vulcans). He said he liked his s-rank shot better. I told him that I wanted legit items several times and each time he said the needle was legit. The needle doesn't have the %s of the COMMON dupes, but i realize it could still very well be a dupe. I don't remember the percents but they are pretty respectable, good candidite for a dupe. Could a rnager with lvl that high just be tired of his spread?

scmfxt
May 7, 2003, 12:21 AM
I prefer spread needle over S-Rank shot since you can have attribute unlike the S-Rank. Beside, spread needle shoot a lot quicker so you can run away if you need to. The special (paralyse) comes in handy to help stop the enemy on their track.

A few spread needle are commonly dupe more and more now. Anyways, I have 4 legit one that I found myself and proud of it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Go Greennill!!! lol..

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 7, 2003, 01:27 AM
You play online challenge mode to get a s-rank shot. You feel great about the shot because you got to name it, in addition to having completed the rough challenge mode.

If you happen to stumble upon a non-cheated spread needle, then goodbye s-rank shot :3

Hockster
May 7, 2003, 09:07 AM
Hmmm, is it just me or wouldn't Spread Needle do barely no damage at all on Ultimate mode? Thus being useless when you are a high level character.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 7, 2003, 09:54 AM
Damage is determined by raw ATP, speed rate of attack, number of hits per attack, hits per combo, and accuracy.

If you have enough ATP and ATA, so that you can do damage without missing, the spread needle wins from speed.