PDA

View Full Version : Smells fishy - Elenor subquest?

Pollo_loco
Mar 10, 2001, 10:39 AM
A lot of innuendo about that... Haven't thought to explore it until now. Any thoughts?

Pollo_loco
Mar 12, 2001, 06:20 AM
Since noone's volunteering any information, I suppose I'll just start talking to myself. I'm going to pursue this on my own. If you have any info to share, please do so. In the meantime, I'm gonna go through all the quests and see what Elenor has to say in each of them, document it, and try to analyse what it all means. If anyone has already done this, please tell me my effort is to no avail. It's either I do this, or work on my two other new characters - I figure I might as well find something that noone else has found, eh? Whatever.

shizumadrive
Mar 17, 2001, 05:51 AM
I font know whats so fishy about elenor. What she does and is told to do is controlled by your friend and mine "the doc". All the docs on the game seem to be flakes who persue their own intrests with no thought of what is really going on around them. I said this elsewhere but do you think thte mag cells/hearts are related to the missing mags mentioned in the first elenor quest?

I'm more interested in seeing what the heck Bernie is about and what he does and why and if he really worked for black hound or for others. (also how the heck can that red ranger hold a partisan!?)

Omnigear
Apr 5, 2001, 01:02 AM
When you talk with Dr. Montague anytime after you defeat his quest (where you test his weapon with Elenor), he asks that you look for Eleanor for him... I think Pollo is definitely on to something.

Jim2001
Apr 5, 2001, 05:15 PM
After? After I beat mine he just said "Bring me materials and I'll make you one." The arms into weapons, that is. I recall him saying that earlier, though. Also, I saw Elenor on one of the earlier quests when I was looking for my last Frying Pan, but it isn't a frying pan quest. If you talk to the guard by her, he says "don't talk to that droid over there. Know yourself, hunter!" Then you can talk to her and she says she has to go and disapears. If you talk to the guard again he says "I have nothing to say to you." This was in one of the Forest Quests, I believe.

By the way, how do you make those pictures in your signature? and where is that website where you download the pictures you take online?