PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS IF YOU ARE AGAINST DUPING....

kagetsu
Mar 10, 2001, 11:31 AM
Enough said, had to see the boards reaction.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: kagetsu on 2001-03-10 09:31 ]</font>

JJ
Mar 10, 2001, 11:41 AM
Do you know what an Online RPG is? Your suppost to earn your stuff its what makes this game fun. When you get to a new a new level or new you see that next "Special Weapon" on the floor. When you see how big that Soul Eater is next to your 3 foot character lol. When u get to use a weapon no1 else has but that other guy your playing with has something you dont. Thats how it is suppost to be. But its not because since every1 dups these weapons everyother person has the same weapon. Im sorry but if you wanna be a lamer and dup YOU stop playing this game. This is an Online RPG dont take the fun out of it.

MsFortune
Mar 10, 2001, 11:47 AM
well, you make a good point, it is only a video game.... so why are you so mad? maybe BSOD is karma's way of saying phone your mom, or water the plants.

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 11:47 AM
somebody is cranky

BlitzGott
Mar 10, 2001, 11:52 AM
Ever notice how profanity really loses it's "effect" when over used? Anyway, duping/cheating/whatever is bad for the game because it throws the item distribution out of whack. Sure the weapons have no real world value, but the game was meant to get people to trade. If everyone and their dog has the best stuff then the honest players can't trade for anything, even now nobody wants the lower to mid level Rares anymore.

Spy
Mar 10, 2001, 12:00 PM
If cheating and stuff isn't so bad and it's not such a big deal why do all the cheaters spend so much effort trying to justify their point? Why don't they just do it and shut the hell up about it? I don't get it...

Trillian
Mar 10, 2001, 12:21 PM
lol...i think kagetsu forgot to take his nap this afternoon. duping is for sucks! end of story.

Mrgrfx
Mar 10, 2001, 02:11 PM
Duping is fine if there was a way to limit it to offline play, but unless they are going to put ID # on rares, then we are going to have to live with cheaters.

C'mon sega, let us boot cheaters!!!!

kagetsu
Mar 10, 2001, 06:46 PM
Trillian your mother was man with 2 buttholes.

Ambrai
Mar 10, 2001, 07:04 PM
Normally I edit flames but thats just too funny heh. anyone takes offense to it just pm me and its gone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif

Ambrai
Mar 10, 2001, 07:10 PM
http://www.wyattweb.com/users/monkeyo/pirates.jpg