PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Reminder, come to the first Genki Association guild me

shadgenki
May 7, 2003, 03:47 PM
Just a reminder out there to anyone looking to join up with some fun, legit players on Xbox. Thursday, May 8th at 10:00pm EST in the lobby of Davburite Block 11. Look for either myself or Mattboyslim, or ask about The Genki Association. Hope to see you there!

shadgenki
May 8, 2003, 01:38 PM
*BUMP*

MattBoySlim
May 8, 2003, 01:41 PM
Bump this!!! I will also be there at 10:00 EST or earlier, as I am one of the few "official" members of The Genki Association......for NOW!!!! (Not to say I'm going to stop being a member sometime in the future, mind you. I just mean there won't be "few" members soon...!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MattBoySlim on 2003-05-08 11:42 ]</font>

Flake
May 8, 2003, 09:44 PM
The name "Genki" has now been changed to "Aliens The Movie Roleplaying Anonymous" So far the roles of guy with plasma shield, Bishop the andriod, and Difluid guy are taken.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flake on 2003-05-08 21:25 ]</font>

MattBoySlim
May 9, 2003, 12:50 PM
We're not anonymous anymore, are we? Also, the part of the Lenny Kravitz look-alike with large sea-sponge afro from Aliens is taken. Sorry, everybody.

Caios
May 9, 2003, 04:39 PM
Unfortunately, some people got shafted by the timezones. Over here in the west coast, 10pm EST turns into 7:00pm PST. Often I'm still at work, or just heading home by then.

I showed up yesterday, but by the time I made it (~7:30) everyone was already playing and it wouldn't let me in because they had already started a quest.

And thus I was forced to play by my lonesome.
(which gave me the opportunity to beat the living snot out of De Rol Le)

Caios

shadgenki
May 9, 2003, 04:57 PM
Dude, feel free to add me to your friends list and we'll meet up online. We were gonna break into larger groups, but only two people showed up. I'd have looked for you if I had known. But anywho, my gamertag is on my signature. Later!

MattBoySlim
May 9, 2003, 05:18 PM
Also, we should probably stay away from the quests for now. We did that quest with only 3 people, where we could've had four. From now on, I'll endeavor to be more considerate to our west coast brethren. Sorry you couldn't make it! We'll meet up again soon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MattBoySlim on 2003-05-09 15:19 ]</font>