PDA

View Full Version : Plat Battle Fan Worth worth the Water? and Cmode news questi

Ryo_Hayasa
May 7, 2003, 05:59 PM
i got the item that can be changed into a Plat Battle fan from VH Seat of the Heart (i beat it on that run for the 1st time congrad me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif )
anyways is the Plat Battle fan good? i see it loses the MST boost.

anyways as i've said and if you didn't know, i'm a FOmar, so i was wondering when the S-ranks come out (epIIs) do you think FOmars could use the S-rank TwinSwords, in a fanfic Ryo is possibly a Twin Sword User, i thought this beacuse his Atp would be high enough, he can use the S-Twin and he also can use the G-assasain swords. i think it's a possiblity.

how about you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-05-07 17:14 ]</font>

Reenee
May 7, 2003, 06:06 PM
I personally like HBF because it's a Partisan with good ATP. I'd say go for it if you want to melee and don't want to use techniques, for a change. I found a Level 81 FOnewearl do very well with it in Version 2 in Ultimate Caves.

VulpesMundi
May 7, 2003, 06:35 PM
Do you mean the Plantain Huge Fan? The Huge Battle Fan is only aquired from Easter Eggs.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 7, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-05-07 16:35, VulpesMundi wrote:
Do you mean the Plantain Huge Fan? The Huge Battle Fan is only aquired from Easter Eggs.

my mistake i'm still recovering from the easter trama i went threw, Plantain Huge Fan