PDA

View Full Version : Heading into the unknown (for me)

Pickerel
May 7, 2003, 07:49 PM
I wanted new rares. So, I started a Viridia RAcaseal, gave her some units, guns, and a mag, and started off. 1 1/2 hours later, I'm at level 14 and in the ruins. What I want to know is, since this is my first droid, is whether or not I would be ready for Dark Falz. By the time I'm at the boss warp, my RAcaseal will be at least level 17. Her weapons are a Drain Launcher and a Visk 235W. Her projected HP is 124. Will I be able to survive the heaven's punisher-like attack? Or...how much HP would I need to survive it? Thanks.

Whatley
May 7, 2003, 09:53 PM
I would probably wait till I was lvl 20 then try it. Other than that, if you have a lot of mates and plenty of scape dolls, you could probably make it.

Ropponmatsu
May 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
I can never say this enough...

"Make sure you have very high resistance to ice!"

Ice is a RAcaseal's worst nightmare, if you don't have high res to it when you face Falz, he will do freeze followed up by a grants or megid combo! Which will for sure kill you.

Dime
May 7, 2003, 11:18 PM
I dont remember falz having grants or megid on normal.

silvermax
May 7, 2003, 11:33 PM
i just took my lvl 25 hunny to fight him last night, not the same as an android but, she was heavily twinked,(musashi, power mag at 139 pow(so close to 150 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) 4 slot arrmor and power and resist units,

well hit first form kicked my but due to being frozen...
rabarta. frozen.. i just snap out of the ice, i hit resta and BAM, rafoi, i didnt stand a chance..

so if you get frozty say your prayers..

in the end i killed him in under a min, dealing 600+damage in a full combo at lvl 25 is so awsome http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
May 8, 2003, 12:02 AM
Falz's Heaven Punisher attack does 130 HP damage in Normal offline single-player mode and 140 HP damage in Normal online/offline multi-player.

Soukosa
May 8, 2003, 12:09 AM
I have a RAcaseal, when I first started with her I put a Dragon/HP and 2 Metal/Body's on her. I went against Falz at lv 20 with I think a Laser and I just clobbered Falz. So, I'd say you'd be alright if you put a Dragon/HP on her and make sure she has some good EIC.