PDA

View Full Version : Slicers

CakeMan
May 7, 2003, 09:33 PM
slicers are one of the least talked about weapons for hunters... WHY? Sure there atp isn't as great as other weapons but they hit from far distances and hit multible opponents. Slicers are really efective yet unapreciated

GuN-BLaDe
May 7, 2003, 09:59 PM
I think that slicers are pretty good. I still use my Diska of Braveman every once in awhile. I'm looking for the magic stone to make the rainbow batton.

CakeMan
May 7, 2003, 10:09 PM
cool im not the onlyone who thinks slicers are useful

now to get rid of all these rappy fans

scmfxt
May 7, 2003, 10:21 PM
lol... They are very useful when it comes to hitting multiple target from a distance. I use Flight Fan now and then to conserve TP and steal experience from the monsters.

silvermax
May 7, 2003, 10:36 PM
ive been using a rappy fan for a while, i duno i just cant get used to it MISSSING at the most inoportune times.....

Soukosa
May 7, 2003, 11:14 PM
Slicers can be really useful if they are used in the right situtations, like with bosses that have multiple places to hit them. They can also be useful in non-Ult Mines, there I just rule the place with a good slicer (not to mention Vol Opt).

Appleicious
May 7, 2003, 11:38 PM
As Kalonera said, the Mines are the perfect place for a slicer. I usually equip one when I'm playing with high level rangers. Those guys keep pushing the enemy back with their guns and my poor hunter doesn't get any EXP. I usually do 1 slicer combo and then jump in with the power weapons.

Freak74
May 8, 2003, 05:10 PM
I use slicers when the situation permits. I use a charge diska with 35% to hit, does amazing damage when you use special,and a gush diska 40% to hit, great when I need hp. o_O