PDA

View Full Version : a pso theory

Rork
May 7, 2003, 09:33 PM
If it costs just about 9 dollars a month to play the game multiply that by 12 and multiply that by 1,000 because probably 1000 people play it in each state online, then when you get that multiply that by the # of states in the USA. Thats 561,600.00 dollars. And with that much money, they couldn't add new monsters and new playing areas? I believe that to be just dumb. If they did this they would get more people to go online because there would be more game there. This would help the console makers as well. Like Xbox or Gamecube because more games would be sold, meaning the popularity of it to rise causing the consoles that have the game to rise aswell. So its actually a win-win situation. I think. You guys might have a different opinion.
(I'm not quite sure if this was already a thread but, i do know it was thought of before)

I'm also sure atleast someone will get angry about this, but what is your opinion?

Whatley
May 7, 2003, 09:42 PM
They did add new monsters and a new playing area. But it is all in the new quest,"Seat of the Heart," that just came out.

CakeMan
May 7, 2003, 10:19 PM
okay now take half of that away for servers/server maintainence/newquest/employees. then take another half of that away for production of future games, and planning of games and advertising those games, and what are you left with nothing. or at least not very much, youre just looking at it from a consumer point of veiw and not a business point of veiw.