PDA

View Full Version : Yas 3000R VS Yas 7000

VS_Power
May 8, 2003, 02:10 AM
i have a yas 3k....and i kinda want the yas 7k cause it looks nice =)

im running out of rares to find with my RA...cause i got a frozen shooter and a yas 3k. all i need is like a spread needle...but im happy with my meteor smash. ive been thinking bout going nug 2k...but people say its not worth it.

anyhow...the 3k has 20 more atp but 1 less ata.

this is all i know when it comes to comparing the yas', but are there any other factors i have missed?

like does on shoot fast....have more range...i dunno.

Yoda86
May 8, 2003, 06:29 AM
Even though I myself am looking for a Yasminkov 7000V, it's probably not worth it to get it. All the monsters that drop it are really stingy with giving it to you. For Greennill and Purplenum there is only two Sinow Zeles per Seabed run. For Yellowboze there is a good amount of morfos to increase your chance of getting it.

However the thing that is really neat about it is that it makes a nice booming sound when you shoot it. I haven't heard it myself but that is why I want it.

IceHeartZero
May 8, 2003, 06:42 AM
Yas 3k=more range
Yas 7k=more power(even though it is a shotgun class weapon that fires like a rifle which kinda disapointed me)
NUG 2000=Free rafoie with more power and physical dmg rules(ie if the enemy has multiple parts it will hit them all, like the dragon)

Davion
May 8, 2003, 02:08 PM
When both guns are max grinded, the rifle is more powerful. The rifle also has the longest range of any weapon I've seen in PSO.

Elusive_Llama
May 8, 2003, 06:40 PM
Yasminkov 3000:
- same range as any rifle-type weapon
- more powerful
- modeled after a real life gun (a luger carbine)

Yasminkov 7000:
- less range than a rifle, but more range than a Final Impact (somewhere in between those 2)
- less powerful than Yasminkov 3000, but 20 ATP doesn't really matter when you have shifta on
- auto target feature

Overall, I'd probably pick the Yasminkov 7000, if I were to use it at all. There are much better guns out there though.

Nug2000 vs Spread Needle: no question, Spread Needle is more useful and much better in most situations. Nug2000 is really only good vs certain bosses.

VS_Power
May 8, 2003, 08:54 PM
hhhhhmmmmmmm...thanks for the input =)

but more questions...

what is this auto target thing you speak of on the yas 7k?

i wish to find a nug instead of a spread needle since they are just too common nowadays. seeing them so much makes it that much more boring to use em...and find them. i am wondering what weapon i should strive for that i havent found already and that isnt too common for a RA. any suggestions?

how is the baranz launcher?

Elusive_Llama
May 9, 2003, 03:20 AM
The gun aims for you. Just point in the general direction and shoot.

Yeah, use the baranz launcher. It isn't very common, and it's decently powerful.