PDA

View Full Version : GC: Does JELLEN power up Gal Griffon?!

Ramus_Valle
May 8, 2003, 02:20 AM
everyone tells me not to do it. But I personally think it only does that in ULTimate if anything, but I don't think it does anything at all.

IceBlink
May 8, 2003, 02:29 AM
Remember the attacks which Griffon does?

Remember that one where he runs around the stage and stomps on everyone?

If jellen is casted, then for most people with higher defence, he doesn't knock people down anymore when he runs at you.

That means, he'll essentually do a unblockable combo of feet which will wipe out anyone on the field who is in his way, instead of auto-knockdown, where you get a chance to heal the moment you stand.

Get the picture now? o_o

Ramus_Valle
May 8, 2003, 02:38 AM
yes like battle mode... and mechguns

Jellen me then i own you for free because your not falling after every hit.. you take ALL nine hits and DIE!

IceBlink
May 8, 2003, 04:39 AM
Why would people use jellen in battle mode when Zalure is much more effective?

Plus, jellen casted on you in battle means your hits are more easier to take or block or even outright dodge...

polishedweasel
May 8, 2003, 04:55 PM
Of course you can cast Jellen offline because you can't take multiple combos like you can online. Why did they make it like that?

IceBlink
May 8, 2003, 05:59 PM
They should have made it so enemy combos are available offline! >_<

DarkDragon7
May 8, 2003, 09:30 PM
Yeah I miss the old "clip" damage in offline mode. I keep telling my friends that they would never have made it with the dreamcast version's difficulty offline. It's as hard as online is now. And online was a little harder then the current. Ok maybe more then just a little...

Ramus_Valle
May 9, 2003, 01:57 AM
uhmm wasn't we talking about Gal Griffon and Jellen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif