PDA

View Full Version : Best Area

Daikarin
May 8, 2003, 07:00 AM
Don't know if this has been done before, but...

Edit: I chose seabed due to the high amount of challenge involved, as it's the toughest area in the game, and also because the music is great.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: New Ultimate on 2003-05-08 05:31 ]</font>

Corelton
May 8, 2003, 07:08 AM
I would have to say mines just because its so fun to kill gillchics with RAzonde in one shot

Corelton

Dhylec
May 8, 2003, 08:15 AM
i like forest & the islands/cc areas
short & nice

Joe-Azlin
May 9, 2003, 02:39 PM
Well for my favorite place I put down forest, but if we are talking about which place is the best looking I would have to say the seabed.

Squall8VIII
May 9, 2003, 04:36 PM
Yay it's nice to see most people picked Ep.II areas...most people just play Ep.I online...

Nai_Calus
May 9, 2003, 09:20 PM
It seems to get absolutely no wuv from anybody, but my favorite area would have to be Temple.
It's beautiful, especially Beta, with the sunset and all, and has a nice feel to it, like something out of Myst. The layout is rather maze-like, which is something that makes a lot of people dislike it, but makes me like it more, because I like mazes. The music is very nice and fits the area well, too. Of course, I also like it because of the strategy involved. Can't just stand in the doorway with a gun if pillars block your way. Mmm... Pillars and maze rooms to use to your advantage with seperating enemies from eachother, traps to lead them into... Oh yeah. I'd rather do Temple 25 times in a a row than do pretty much anything else once. Granted, Seaside in particular in CCA is beautiful, and Seabed has all those lovely fish to look at, but for some reason Temple just keeps drawing me back.

Hockster
May 9, 2003, 10:28 PM
I'm gonna vote for Ruins as that is the hardest area on my version of the game (Dreamcast Ver.2). I'd also like to add that if there was a poll for the worst area, I'd definitely choose Cave - it really annoys me sometimes.

Elixer
May 10, 2003, 12:42 AM
I enjoy the mines. They have always been fun to me.

Raziel_Kai
May 10, 2003, 12:56 AM
I really like the Spaceship... it has some Megaman-like music in the background http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Although I really hate the Caves, I must admit that's where I play the most in multiplayer.
My second favorite area would be the Central Control area... with the jungle, mountain, etc, etc... really amazing graphics!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

CajunSamurai
May 10, 2003, 02:50 AM
Ruins, simply because it's gotten at least 90% of my playtime for the past month. Relatively easy (long as I have some HU backup to kill those damn Grans, Indi Belras and Dark Bringers) and worth LOADS of EXP.
The other EP1 areas just bore me to death now, and the EP2 areas just suck in general as far as quick EXP goes.

R00NZ R00LZ TEH PS0

Alielle
May 10, 2003, 03:13 AM
I've always liked Mines. Making robots 'splode is fun.

no1
May 10, 2003, 03:28 AM
Are we talking about the best graphics or the best area in general? If it is graphics then it obviously has to be CCA. I hate seabed for the huge slowdown online. If just best area then I would have to be Mines. I like it because it is short and fun to do.

goaliedude10
May 10, 2003, 10:35 AM
My favorite is the forsest- nice and easy...

Vantamiath
May 10, 2003, 02:03 PM
The Mines is the only level after all my PSO days that's held my interest.

Piro-Skies
May 10, 2003, 02:17 PM
I'd have to say seabed. It has some ncie effects and it builds up a good atmosphere IMO heh.

-Piro Skies