PDA

View Full Version : Olga Flow V-hard

Dark_Cloud
May 8, 2003, 01:23 PM
Umm me an d a friend were on olga flows 2nd form and he turned me into flowen and when we attacked it it took the health of me. and we waited for an age for it to revert to normal but it didn't any hints to killing it or is v-hard flow Messed up?

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 8, 2003, 01:31 PM
Take one for the team and get it over with; Get killed by attacking olga flow. It sucks, but the other alternative is using technique attacks over and over.

scmfxt
May 8, 2003, 02:57 PM
lol... yes, take 1 for the team. You can always heal yourself after an attack. Keep doing it until he release your soul back or when you die.

Dark_Cloud
May 9, 2003, 02:36 AM
so kill it while i'm possessed that kinda sux because i'm the teams force oh well guess i'll be resta crazy. and is it me or is flow stronger when he's possessing you because flow totally oblitarated my mags synch 120% -> 0%

PSO_Freak
May 9, 2003, 07:45 AM
how do you get that box with your char info on it?

Ropponmatsu
May 9, 2003, 07:47 AM
It's called a table(and thats off topic! >,<)

If one of you is turned into Flowen, use elemental attacks such as Tech's or weapon specials! It will harm Olga but not the transformed player, he reverts to his regular form faster if you do that.

Primrose
May 9, 2003, 12:52 PM
This is just if you're a Force character:
Olga Flows second form always has a technique weakness, that always varies, he changes it from time to time. Hes weaknesses can be Foie, Barta, Zonda, or Grants.
But when you're Flowen, there should always be one technique that works that will damage him without damaging you, find it out and cast that one, since the others will hurt you.

Ropponmatsu
May 9, 2003, 12:55 PM
All techniques damage Olga without damaging you, and I've found Zonde or Grants to be the best overall tech to use on him when he's in his second form.

Dark_Cloud
May 10, 2003, 12:15 PM
Cool i guess i'll club up again and do this!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Primrose
May 11, 2003, 05:53 AM
On 2003-05-09 10:55, Ropponmatsu wrote:
All techniques damage Olga without damaging you, and I've found Zonde or Grants to be the best overall tech to use on him when he's in his second form.

like i said, Olga Flows Technique resistance always changes in his second form. you must have killed or hurt him with zonde or with grants, when he was weak to one of these techniques.
sometimes he goes to the middle of the room and stands still, and then is surrounded by some kind of purple, or blueish, cloud, and thats when he changes his resistance. you wont get damaged when you cast a spell on him, but i'm talking about when he turns you into Flowen, then the only technique that wont harm you is the one he is weak to. i guarantee you, the only, because even jellen and zalure will damage you.