PDA

View Full Version : Help in the Ruins

Scrub
May 8, 2003, 04:55 PM
x_X Again, I wanna know if I'm gonna get my ass kicked. Is level 26 a good level to fight Dark Falz at, for a FOnewm? What techniques and shit should I use? What resistances should I bitch-slap into my armor?...oh, and I've been wondering, is there a certain limit to the number of Tech Disks you can use? Thanks in advance!=D

Saulot
May 8, 2003, 05:04 PM
It's called:

TRIAL AND ERROR

Scrub
May 8, 2003, 05:12 PM
What it's really called is:

e_e Soiling pants. When I die, this usually happens to me.

Jecht
May 8, 2003, 07:30 PM
Well. I think you should be a little higher of a level than 26. I was a hunter though, and fought Falz at level 35. I'd say 30 is good enough, and just use resta, load up on mates and fluids, and get dark resist, and mad ice resist.

He's not that hard on his first form. Just hit his head whenever you can. Use a sword or saber if you can.

On his second form use a gun and stay off to the side, to try and avoid his ice and fire attacks.

Good luck. You should be fine at the level your at now.

Dime
May 8, 2003, 08:00 PM
Use foie and barta.

I killed him as a droid at level 17.

Logical2u
May 9, 2003, 01:04 PM
Lets just put it this way... level 21 isn't a good level for a Ramar to go online with falz.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 9, 2003, 01:09 PM
If it's normal falz, you want HP units.
The last form will use fire and ice attacks. I use zonde on the first falz stage, and barta on the final stage. Barta against those damn spinning things.

Joe-Azlin
May 9, 2003, 02:37 PM
Your a FOnewm so your techs are like uber strong so just use the ones that hurt the most on him on that form and dont stop unless you need to heal. I almost forgot, but carry a few scape dolls because he can be kinda cheap sometimes and freeze youe then use grants. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Toldan
May 9, 2003, 02:48 PM
Yeah. Use Zonde on the first form, if you have Grants, it works really well on the second for me, cant remember if Barta is any good.

Should have some ice resistance as you're very likely dead if he pulls an ice combo on you.

Reenee
May 9, 2003, 05:28 PM
Zonde is for the first form, Barta for the second.

ShadowChao
May 9, 2003, 10:27 PM
You'll want more than... I believe it was 130 HP for him as well. I think that's what I read his Grants does. Anyway, yeah, trial and error seems to be the best way to fight. I suggest bringing a few scapes and just toughing it out, since if you die, all that time was wasted if you don't finish the job.

Normal Falz = Pansy.