PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Whats YOUR current favorite weapon!

Morphix
Mar 10, 2001, 02:09 PM
So all whats YOUR favorite weapon. Mine is the Psyco Wand.

Ukyou
Mar 10, 2001, 04:17 PM
Fave to use is Gae Bolg
Fave for looks is Lavis Cannon * want want want =) *

Zephyr
Mar 10, 2001, 04:41 PM
Oooh, that sounds cool. A good weapon for forces? What's it like? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

bishop2049
Mar 10, 2001, 04:46 PM
Saber +9 it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i am a lv 60 humar your problem

Glider
Mar 10, 2001, 05:06 PM
My fav right now is my Justice. Sure they are super common, but they are still usefull. With my Justice with 40% on dark I can burn througth Ruins on Very Hard.

Morphix
Mar 10, 2001, 05:11 PM
Psyco wand looks Kind of like a BBQ fork, but it lights up and expands when u hit with it. Its special cast all 3 spells!! (Zonder, Foie, Barta). I only carry that, teh C-cane and a holy ray with my force!

Cheech
Mar 10, 2001, 05:16 PM
I use a different weapon in each area with are my favorites. I love my Charge Repeater, extremely strong and fast with two God/Battles equiped =)

Forest - Angry Fists, Charge Repeater

Caves - Twin brand, Gae Blog, Charge Repeater

Mines - Twin brand, Charge Repeater

Ruins - Last Surivor, Charge Repeater

jett862
Mar 10, 2001, 05:19 PM
For looks I really like the gladiator spike (its just looks cool) but my favorite weapon is anything with 30% or better dark so I can kick butt in the ruins. My 1977 sword and eggblaster were stolen so now Im using db saber + 9 with 30% dark.

Zephyr
Mar 10, 2001, 05:39 PM
Cool, I didn't know forces could use the holy ray. I need to get me one of those and a psycho wand ;p. Do you have your ATP maxed?... what kind of damage does an holy ray do?.

Cheech
Mar 10, 2001, 05:46 PM
Holy Ray is really only for show. It's not that good.

Zephyr
Mar 10, 2001, 06:05 PM
It wouldn't have to be that increadible to be a good force weapon. Just at least on par with a soul eater or a variasta +55% dark.

Burnside
Mar 10, 2001, 08:33 PM
I may be lvl 84, but I love my Shadow Pallash +25..If only I had a Demon or Devil, or hell..I would love that..but usually I shift around when I play

Forest: Brave Knuckles, Egg Blaster
Cave: Spread(R.I.P..*sigh*), Twin Brand
Mine: Stag(Glows in dark), Pallash
Ruins: Pallash, Chainsaw (MWAHAHA)

"Oh.. I just joined today..and all of you have cool pictures..I want one..mind telling me how I can get one...pretty please.."

Morphix
Mar 10, 2001, 08:42 PM
My atp is maxed when Ihave my mag on and I do 250-400 dmg with the Holy ray (with shifta). I only use it on DF, I stick with the C-Cane and Psyco wand of everything else. Holy ray might only be for looks but it sure kicks the crap outa a force using a Varsite on DF )

iNiGHTS
Mar 10, 2001, 08:51 PM
I have too much favorite items... can't list them all... can't get them... well... i only use my crush bullet and varista both +9 and kicking ass.... for now... better than none... and for my new force... cane +0 OOOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHH kick mad ass.... (and the sarcasm ends here)

Heero_Yuy
Mar 10, 2001, 08:55 PM
Me and my new soniti mag can bacially tear it up with any weapon anywhere. It really depends on what the % attack+ is with my weap for those enemies.I hit on average 200-400 np but with my soul eater the spec. attack hits upwards of 600-750 and is nice when having to clear out a whole lotta people... but then you gotta run like mad beause your hp has dropped to about 50 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

f0rge
Mar 10, 2001, 09:13 PM
i just stick with my dragon slayer + 9, nothing speacial but it gets the job done

Ron
Mar 10, 2001, 09:30 PM
I use my chain sawd and holy ray when I'm with my friends but with new people I just use my dragon slayer or gae bolg and a Varista

TwiNCannoN
Mar 10, 2001, 09:46 PM
Fav looks I'm gonna have to go with daggers.. as for usefulness/strategics, the partisan series.

Worst looks = SLICERS! ugh.. someone get a blacksmith, my sword is bent.

Wing0
Mar 10, 2001, 11:52 PM
Mine'd probably be orotiagito, I can do some pretty good damage with it. The ruins is where I tear everything up with my 35% dark flowens sword though.

Trillian
Mar 11, 2001, 12:08 AM
i only keep two weapons with me...my kaladgolg (45% against dark!) and my varista, just in case i get tired of the regular hunter lifestyle and feel like sitting back and getting experience the easy way. sissy rangers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.

Phoenix
Mar 11, 2001, 12:45 AM
The Weapon I use the most is the Lavis Cannon or the P-Arms Blades. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Pollo_loco
Mar 11, 2001, 01:22 AM
Daggers -20% native, -5% a.beast, -10% machine, -50% dark.

Spy
Mar 11, 2001, 02:27 AM
The Head of Falz 50% across all attributes. It makes the spread needle look like a pea shooter.

Crawurm
Mar 11, 2001, 02:51 AM
mine is the Angry Fists

Tiny_Tim
Mar 11, 2001, 05:07 AM
I prefer to simply fight with my bare hands.

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 06:01 AM
By far the Justice is one of the most effective weapons in the game that takes skill to use properly, took me a long time to master them, i m pretty good with em now! Can kill anything in one series of fire...helps that i have god/battle as well, makes me close to unbeatalble...Cheech should try them, i like charge repeater for low lvls cause it steal eXp but the justice is amazing, give it a try and you will get hooked, i did. I used to only use sabres until i gave it a shot!

Master Gladius is still my fav tho...steals 10% exp a shot!!! Great for when you are looking to make level quick, good for newbies! Thats what they should b looking for, weapons that help with EXP instead of shiat they dont need!

Nick814625
Mar 11, 2001, 06:16 AM
My favorites are: Holy Ray , C-Bringers Rifle, Spread Needle, Egg Blaster, and Lavis Cannon. (All of which i have)

logan
Mar 11, 2001, 06:30 AM
i would have to go with the lavis cannon that thing can rip stuff up....i love it.

Chan
Mar 11, 2001, 07:15 AM
I never seen the gladitor spike, is it the gold double sabre?

s2-Death
Mar 11, 2001, 09:57 AM
I'm @ lvl 71 or 72 I think, and my mian wep is still a Dragon Slayer +9. I also use a Justice +9 machine gun when I need firepower. My fav wep for show is either my photon claw +20, my s beat's blade +25, or my brave knuckles +55, just for the cool factor.

If I could find a Del saber's left arm, then my Del Saber Buster would become my weapon of choice.

gokussj4
Mar 11, 2001, 12:51 PM
my fave weapon is either my durandal+9
or my delsabers buster+9
soul eater+35 was ace untill i accidently sold it.
can you get one on each hardness?

Blaze
Mar 11, 2001, 01:11 PM
I had a varista +9 with 40% dark and beast before i got disconnected! Damn i hate getting disconnected!

Holocaust
Mar 11, 2001, 01:11 PM
I like my Dragon Slayer +9 and My Stag. I also like my Chaos Vulcans +9

Partisan class weapons are my ultimate favorite, because of the multiple hits, speed and range as opposed to sword class weapons.

HiroShojin
Mar 11, 2001, 01:35 PM
Umm..since I don't accept from dupers...I have crappy weapons...heh.But the layout is this:
-On groups of enemies:Gae Bolg
-On singular enemies:S-beats or Delsabers Buster
-On just killing anything around me:Twin Brand
-On gaining TP:- Double Saber
-On enemies too far away and me being lazy to just go up to them to beat the living hell out of em:Justice

There..that about does it for my weapons...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Booyah!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: HiroShojin on 2001-03-11 10:36 ]</font>

Seutekh
Mar 11, 2001, 02:23 PM
Okay, I hear person after person using the Justice, but why are you overlooking the Vise?

I'll openly admit that it hits just a TINY bit weaker for normal attacks, but it's usually a difference of less than 10 points.

The Justice freezes your enemies. Now I can see where that's useful, but if it doesn't freeze them, the attack is pretty weak.

The Vise's special does indeed sap your HP pretty quick, but if you've got a mag that'll give you invincibility, or just a friendly force nearby, you can take out anything in absolute safety. I take out bosses offline almost as fast as I do online with three other people. (Note: all bosses follow a pattern, so I usually don't get hit once it's sucked me down to 3 HP, or my Soma is kind enough to just get me rolling with an invincibility)

Yes, it takes some skill to know when to use the special attack effectively, but it's an incredible payoff when you knock out the dragon before he has a chance to burrow.

blazecon0
Jun 2, 2010, 12:40 PM
i got a zannak i like to use a lot. im kimda new to the series so i dont know if thats a great weapon or not :P its pa is over-end which hits a target about 3 times for about 200-250 damage more than a normal hit. i use it to fight bigger hostiles a lot, i like to stay just out side of its attack range and charge up and then go in and cause 900-1200 damage and run back to the edge of its range. bosses who have multiple areas to attack make great targets ^^
i also keep a jormungand with me, good set of daggers :) 50% dark makes ut useful for quickly killing off smaller dark hostiles. and i keep a radiant with drain so i can back up and shoot at stuff if i get hurt.

Neith
Jun 2, 2010, 01:01 PM
i got a zannak i like to use a lot. im kimda new to the series so i dont know if thats a great weapon or not :P its pa is over-end which hits a target about 3 times for about 200-250 damage more than a normal hit. i use it to fight bigger hostiles a lot, i like to stay just out side of its attack range and charge up and then go in and cause 900-1200 damage and run back to the edge of its range. bosses who have multiple areas to attack make great targets ^^
i also keep a jormungand with me, good set of daggers :) 50% dark makes ut useful for quickly killing off smaller dark hostiles. and i keep a radiant with drain so i can back up and shoot at stuff if i get hurt.

I think you're confusing PSO with PS0. This part of the board is for Phantasy Star Online, not other games. I'm guessing you're on about PS Zero because I don't recognise any of those weapons, haha.

Jun 2, 2010, 01:06 PM
Epic! 9 year bump. ~_~

bns1991
Jun 2, 2010, 03:21 PM
demolition comet or meteor cudgel are my favorites. I found the lavis cannon after literally years of searching and one syncesta and made the lavis blades. I want the double cannon but i neither have the time nor patience to look for another soncesta

DC_PLAYER
Jun 2, 2010, 03:52 PM
I request a lock

AlexCraig
Jun 2, 2010, 04:47 PM
Granted.