PDA

View Full Version : GC: Soul Eater Question

Droxitr
May 8, 2003, 07:53 PM
If I have NOT told Sue my name, but I did the quests out of order (ie. no Kireek fights), will I be able to get the Soul Eater on the same difficulty when I can redo all the quests?

Thanks.

Topazfalcon
May 8, 2003, 08:07 PM
I think so. I did them out of order on the DC then when they were all done, I just redid the ones I still needed. I don't think that would have changed on the GC.

jediknight007
May 11, 2003, 03:32 PM
What difficulty did you do your quests in? I'm trying to get the Soul Eater as well on the GC and I did Dr. Osto's Research and then Unsealed Door. But when I did Waterfall Tears, I fought Anna twice in the Caves but couldn't find Kireek anywhere at all. I did this on Normal after unlocking all the quests but I'm not sure whether I told Sue my name or not the first time I played the stage. If I told Sue my name when I played Unsealed Door the first time, will this affect the Waterfall Tears quest AFTER I have unlocked all the stages? I hope I haven't confused anyone.

SlashEdgewind
May 11, 2003, 07:42 PM
I'm always confused.. it's not that hard

but I think what you're supposed to do is

a) complete all the quests
b) when you're doing Dr. Osto's research DO NOT tell sure your name or else you're screwed
c) beat the game
d) do the quests in the right order after Dr Osto's and you'll find Kireek..

that's probably what you're suppposed to do.. because I had the same problem

Slash

rena-ko
May 12, 2003, 06:23 AM
you can also achieve the soul eater without doing any quest more than once ^_^
you just have to do it in the right order.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=881

good luck