PDA

View Full Version : whats better?

steve_murton
May 9, 2003, 08:15 AM
whats better gamecube pso or x box pso

Robantifast
May 9, 2003, 08:23 AM
Well I have the GC version and it's really good. I've heard good things about X-Box PSO, but I've also seen proof that it's heavily hacked. Meaning soon nothing will be rare because there will be plenty of dupes, and probly soon hackers will find ways of doing things like corrupting your character. I heard the voice chat is...pretty cool though. I think it'll get annoying, but that's just me thinking of people running around asking for "TRD" or "RAREZ". Anyways, I'd advise the gamecube version, but you may want advice from someone who's actually played both versions.

steve_murton
May 9, 2003, 08:25 AM
yeah i have cube myself but i heard that x-box was better, i thought NO ITS NOT

Captain_Dude
May 9, 2003, 08:28 AM
On 2003-05-09 06:23, Robantifast wrote:
Well I have the GC version and it's really good. I've heard good things about X-Box PSO, but I've also seen proof that it's heavily hacked. Meaning soon nothing will be rare because there will be plenty of dupes, and probly soon hackers will find ways of doing things like corrupting your character. I heard the voice chat is...pretty cool though. I think it'll get annoying, but that's just me thinking of people running around asking for "TRD" or "RAREZ". Anyways, I'd advise the gamecube version, but you may want advice from someone who's actually played both versions.

Bah, GC has very little left that's rare aswell, you've got dupers, don't forget. And unless they find a way of getting on XBL with a modchip, forced character corruptions, or anything done to other players ain't gonna happen.

But I think that BOTH games are wonderful, and we should just shut up and play. I'm very happy with my Xbox, and just cause a few people run around declaring "Oh, ish hakced it s00x!" doesn't mean a thing. It's still fun to play, and I damn well enjoy it.

*Waits for this topic to get deleted/locked*

I've lost count as to HOW many of these I've seen, but it's most definantly too many!

Dhylec
May 9, 2003, 08:42 AM
i only have gc so i dont kno much about xb
thus no xb comment..

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 9, 2003, 08:53 AM
x-box wins for no double-save.

Strider_Gren
May 10, 2003, 11:49 AM
both, more or less are identical.

MadCowChuck_
May 10, 2003, 01:22 PM
GameCube version! Because...ummmm...I own it! And you can't beat the fact the GameCube is a cube shape! I mean, what's not to love? It's a game, it's a cube...it's a GameCube!

*Collapses on Floor*

hucasts_rock
May 10, 2003, 01:44 PM
On 2003-05-10 11:22, MadCowChuck_ wrote:
GameCube version! Because...ummmm...I own it! And you can't beat the fact the GameCube is a cube shape! I mean, what's not to love? It's a game, it's a cube...it's a GameCube!

*Collapses on Floor*

I got the Gamecube too...and it certainly lives up to it's name being cube shaped and all...but the x-box doesn't really look like a box shape...should be called the X-rectangle!(I have no idea where this is going http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

CGoodness
May 10, 2003, 01:56 PM
i like cube

I am strictly offline since I have AOL so I don;t know much about online play. So I have to ask; What is this double-save thing that corrupts people all the time?

steve_murton
May 10, 2003, 02:02 PM
yeah what is that!

AynRand
May 11, 2003, 07:07 AM
xbox loses as it is easy to and has been hacked.

People on ebay even offer to sell you a XBOX customised character any lvl and items u want..

Sedyne
May 11, 2003, 09:53 AM
On 2003-05-11 05:07, AynRand wrote:
xbox loses as it is easy to and has been hacked.

People on ebay even offer to sell you a XBOX customised character any lvl and items u want..

Cube is easier to hack for the lesser intelligent people. USB memory card = hax0r heaven.

+Xbox requires a bit more knowledge and actual hardware knowledge to be able to hack it.

you could argue either way why which is worse, but ultimatly they are both doomed to the same fate.

Neverwinter
May 17, 2003, 11:56 AM
GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC GC ....well i think GC