PDA

View Full Version : First rare animal , First rare weapon.

Neoluke12
May 9, 2003, 01:22 PM
Im so pleased ive just found an al rappy (Blue rag rappy) Without tping. Of course i didnt let it go and killed asap. I found an inferno bazooka out of it, I was a bit gutted cause im a force but its my first special weapon. I was only on hard. Are Inferno bazookas hard to find???

Ferinal
May 9, 2003, 01:26 PM
Congratulations.

Rare enemies are always fun to find regardless. I don't think that the bazooka is too common but here is the list of what drops it and for who from the site to give you an idea.

Viridia:
Hard:Forest Al Rappy
Vhard:Ruins So Dimenian
Ultimate:Forest Gulgus-gue
Greenil:
Vhard:Ruins La Dimenian
Ultimate:Forest Gulgus-gue
Purplenum:
Hard:Mines Garanz
Ultimate:Forest Barble
Pinkal:
Ultimate:Forest Bartle
Redria:
Ultimate:Forest Barble
Oran:
Whitill:
Hard:Forest Hildeblue
Ultimate:Mines Dubchich

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ferinal on 2003-05-09 11:36 ]</font>

Joe-Azlin
May 9, 2003, 02:27 PM
Congrats on your first special weapon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jecht
May 9, 2003, 08:13 PM
Congradulations to you on your find. I didn't find my first weapon from a rare enemy but I did find my H&S 25 Justice from an Al Rappy. Oh well, im happy becuase I got Yamatos +40.

Trust me you won't be excited with any rare's you get untill it's something very good, you can use.

Good luck on any other finds.

Kent
May 9, 2003, 10:54 PM
I saw two Al Rappies and a Love rappy today...

The Al Rappies dropped money, but the Love Rappy dropped L&K15 Combats.

ophiel
May 9, 2003, 11:02 PM
Woot, Grats!
You have no Idea how many times I had to do the "Forest of Sorrow" quest to get the Hildeblue to spawn on Hard. [ Im a Whitill http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ]

But hey, Grats! Enjoy it!
Its always cool to find special items, although Ive got about 40 slicers of assassin. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

nathan
ophiel.
Lv. 72 fomar.
[mars army]
-lafayette division leader-
[echelon]

Maki_Nomiya
May 9, 2003, 11:04 PM
don t know.. i played for more than 600 hours.. and then on v hard with my brother on v hard we found.. 4 inferno bazooka Oo, since that i did't found another http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

Congrats!!!!

Wriath
May 10, 2003, 04:58 PM
hey um...... do you know if an al rappie drops more than last survivors on vhard? skyly by the way. and what does it drop on hard?

Maki_Nomiya
May 10, 2003, 10:47 PM
Hard&VHard Al Rappy = Last Survivor http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

CGoodness
May 10, 2003, 10:53 PM
I have 17 Brionacs (Yellowboze)

drkstrx
May 11, 2003, 12:01 AM
Here's a tip: Go to the quest where you have the insane scientist who is fasicinated by rag rappies(the name escapes me). Then go to the room that's got about 15 rappies in it. Then if there is no special rappy use a telepipe when you come back the enemies will reset and your chances increase of finding one. Repeat until found

ginko990
May 11, 2003, 01:22 AM
Whenever I see slimes I split them to their max(1 slime = 4 slimes) using rabarta. And last night I saw a red one in ultimate, and it dropped me a Caduceus with nice % too. 35.0.30.0.15. ^_^ never found this in GC so i was hyped lol.

Neoluke12
May 11, 2003, 04:01 AM
Thanx a lot everyone, youve answered some buzzing questions, only 2 more.
Does Ryuker work? And do you have to be in the room or can you go out when tping.

Neoluke12
May 11, 2003, 04:08 AM
let me put it a different way can u use ryuker to do the tping? and do you have to tp in the same room as the animals?

Maki_Nomiya
May 11, 2003, 08:09 AM
Ucan tp from outside of the room.., really that s what i do with that megid plants >__<

mightyJoeDunn
May 11, 2003, 04:49 PM
Alright I have a question, and this may sound stupid but oh well. To get a rare item from a rare enemy, do you have to kill it with a rare weapon? Because so far I have seen 2 hildeblues, 1 al rappy, and 2 pal rappies, killed all of them with a Yamato, and got a rare item from all of them. But here is the thing, since last night I have seen 4 Hildertorrs (been piping for Frozen Shooter), killed 3 of them with Vulcans and 1 killed me. But out of the three I killed none of them dropped a Frozen Shooter. So I was wondering, do you have to kill a rare enemy with a rare weapon to get the rare item? Or am I just having bad luck?

Soukosa
May 11, 2003, 05:13 PM
On 2003-05-10 20:53, CGoodness wrote:
I have 17 Brionacs (Yellowboze)

I have 32 Last Survivors at last count (with my Skyly).

On 2003-05-11 14:49, mightyJoeDunn wrote:
Alright I have a question, and this may sound stupid but oh well. To get a rare item from a rare enemy, do you have to kill it with a rare weapon? Because so far I have seen 2 hildeblues, 1 al rappy, and 2 pal rappies, killed all of them with a Yamato, and got a rare item from all of them. But here is the thing, since last night I have seen 4 Hildertorrs (been piping for Frozen Shooter), killed 3 of them with Vulcans and 1 killed me. But out of the three I killed none of them dropped a Frozen Shooter. So I was wondering, do you have to kill a rare enemy with a rare weapon to get the rare item? Or am I just having bad luck?

From what I've gathered, the Frozen Shooter isn't an instant drop but can take a few Hildetorrs or so. If you had bad luck, then you wouldn't have seen any. I spent over 2 hours the other night piping for a Love Rappy and not a single one showed up.