PDA

View Full Version : The Sange

TempTFR
May 9, 2003, 06:51 PM
Okay, I've been wanting a Katana a while now, but my Skyly HUmar cannot seem to encounter a Mil Lily, plus, he can barely survive the Caves. Is there any good place to pipe for them? I'm worried if there's too many the damn other ones will instant KO me, forcing me to lose it.

And also, to I have to kill the Mil Lily or can it blow up itself after I do a certain amount of damage?

And one more question, a little off topic: Today I was doing ultimate forest and encountered quite a large El Rappy. What was with that?

mightyJoeDunn
May 9, 2003, 06:54 PM
Well the fat Rappys aren't anything special. They are just a larger version of their smaller counterparts. They don't drop anything special or anything, just stupid fat rappys. About the Mil Lillys, try doing Addicting Food quest, that has the most Lillies, but other than that, I don't know.

shiznitty
May 9, 2003, 07:08 PM
im pretty sure the mil lily can blow itself up, it still drops items, so i dont see why it cant drop rares. also, it takes a while, i know. piped for 3 hours on the first day, not one. but on the second, found 3 within an hour.

Soukosa
May 9, 2003, 08:09 PM
Last night, I went piping for one. I did in the Addicting Foods quest in one of the later rooms that has 4 Lilies on one side of room and where I can keep my distance from them. There's another room in that quest that has more Lilies, but you have trouble seeing them all from a safe distance and I was too lazy to go that far. I don't think how the Lily dies affects whether it drops something or not. I've had tons of Ob Lilies blow up on me (and paralyse me in the process) and alot of them still dropped something.

Wang_Tang
May 9, 2003, 08:16 PM
I found a Sange from a mil lily with my racast in the first room of addicting food, from one of the two ob lilies that pop up in the first wave of enemies. I got it down to where it self destructed, and it still dropped the Sange. the sange has %'s too, 20/0/20/0/30, which almost made me crap myself when i saw them O_o.

But yeah, just pipe trick in the room where the four lilies show up in the caves for a while, you're bound to find one.

TempTFR
May 9, 2003, 09:45 PM
Well, I tried what you said, piped 6 times until a Mil Lily appeared. No Sange when I killed it, I was quite depressed. Then I looked closer and saw the red box, comoflauged by the color of the caves. 6 pipes! Yay! Thanks everyone!

Reenee
May 9, 2003, 09:48 PM
I must've been lucky to get my Sange on the first try.