PDA

View Full Version : My lowest level beating Da Ral Lie!

Delsaber
May 9, 2003, 10:09 PM
my FOmar beat Da Ral Lie at level 53! Heck ya! That was a long battle. I was doing only 33 to each section with RAfoie. I used 10 difluids and 10 trifluids. I didn't have any scapedolls but I didn't die. The mines are tricky, I am going to find a ring of canabin or however you spell it and RAfoie them to death and get quick levels, probably 20 or so in an hour.

What was the lowest level that you killed Da Ral Lie at?

garland87
May 9, 2003, 10:29 PM
33 x 8 = 264 per each rafoie

just fry him with rafoie and avoid his attacks and he'll eventually fall, yeah its a long battle

i once spent a good 30 minutes trying to deal with barba ray (who is similar to Da Ral Le without the rock shower and doesn't shoot as many lasers) once in normal with a lv 20 RAmal, largely because i had a weak weapon and didn't bother using techniques except to heal

CGoodness
May 10, 2003, 02:18 PM
level 75.. took me forever to get to ult considering i was kind of a newb and didnt actually own the game yet

silvermax
May 10, 2003, 03:26 PM
78ish.... and that crap was hard, he killed me 2 times with CRIT hits.... that or i just was really bad at doging

Reenee
May 10, 2003, 04:21 PM
I thought Dal Ra Lie was weak against Zonde...

Delsaber
May 10, 2003, 06:28 PM
Nope, his shell's (not face mask) are the foie techs. The zonde techs did 4 and 5 to him.

CGoodness
May 10, 2003, 09:30 PM
my battle with him took an hour and a half and i had to pee like there was no tomorrow thats the bad part about long boss battles lol

TempestTide
May 11, 2003, 06:56 PM
Amen to that. I wanted Ultimate bad, and I finally was fighting V-Hard Dark Falz. Last form I was near pissing in my pants. I won and relieved myself, and began killing Bartles and such. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Para
May 11, 2003, 09:14 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:29, garland87 wrote:
33 x 8 = 264 per each rafoie

just fry him with rafoie and avoid his attacks and he'll eventually fall, yeah its a long battle

i once spent a good 30 minutes trying to deal with barba ray (who is similar to Da Ral Le without the rock shower and doesn't shoot as many lasers) once in normal with a lv 20 RAmal, largely because i had a weak weapon and didn't bother using techniques except to heal

the only problem with rafoie is that you have to kill off the carapace inorder to start dmging dal ral lie. hurting his carapace does nothing to him really..

critter
May 11, 2003, 09:39 PM
i think i just really suck. im lvl 80 and im still having trouble with the caves...

btw the lowest lvl i ever beat DE ROL LE (yes the easy guy) was like lvl 8.

Cyan76
May 12, 2003, 05:42 AM
On 2003-05-11 19:39, critter wrote:
i think i just really suck. im lvl 80 and im still having trouble with the caves...

btw the lowest lvl i ever beat DE ROL LE (yes the easy guy) was like lvl 8.

First time I went into ultimate caves I was lvl 72 and man it hurted a lot. Vulmer and Govulmer had an extremely hi critical hit ratio, making it difficult to stay alive. Anyway, a lot of doorhanging was really helpful but my advancing through levels was very slow indeed. Until level 85-90 caves are a bit frustrating, u don't die (watch out of lilies) but it may take a couple hours to reach Da Ral Lie.
So don't worry and level up a bit... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Anyway, I didn't fight Da Ral Lie offline solo, I think I will when I'll grow stronger (well, lvl 100 could be enough, lol), simply don't want to waste that much time 'tween dodge and melee. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif