PDA

View Full Version : Rare mag problem...

cloud421
May 10, 2003, 01:59 AM
I have a question... would the mag Diwari change its color from blue if im redria? or would it stay blue?

Ropponmatsu
May 10, 2003, 02:57 AM
Didn't u all rdy make a topic exactly like this...

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 10:14 AM
The color stays whatever color it started as.

Colors depend on costumes, not section IDs, right? o_O;

th0rnz
May 10, 2003, 04:19 PM
I have come to believe my game is messed up haha.

My HUmar started out as the white outfit with blue shoulder stripes and the blue sun crest on his left arm, and I got a purple/pink mag. I then changed my costume later to the grey/yellow combo and evovled my mag and it stayed pink. I then gave it to my FOmar to make the Nidra, and when it turned to the nidra the top part of its head and tail were also pink, I've come to think either the game believes I like bright pretty colors (I don't), or the Pinkal ID on my force did it for the nidra.

My HUmar is skyly so who knows....

Reenee
May 10, 2003, 04:28 PM
Mag color derives from the color of the costume/body color you chose for your character at the beginning of the game.

Cloud17222
May 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
And, the two last choices on the costume select, the non-set colored ones, give you a random mag color. This is what you experienced.

ShadowChao
May 10, 2003, 05:50 PM
Also, section ID doesn't affect Mag color, nor does giving it to another character. If it's pink at the start, it'll be pink forever(unless you use a Mag Cell on it or something).