PDA

View Full Version : Legits (not a clan)

HaLLa
May 10, 2003, 02:37 PM
I am trying to create a place where legits can meet.

How about we use Deneb 7 as the official LEGIT playing grounds.

It would be cool if everyone made new chars so you know they are legit, but I guess you could use old ones.

Only legit people show up to play and trade and so on.

For those that like to remain legit and play wiht legit people.

again this is not a clan just more less an idea?

like?

Wang_Tang
May 11, 2003, 05:45 PM
seems like a good idea, just not alot of people will prolly see this post. plus, if a lot of people do see this post, and deneb 7 becomes popular, dupers and dupe users will eventually go there prolly.

SpellBoy
May 11, 2003, 07:56 PM
It's a weird effect. In RL, so called "Nice" communities draw in some of the worse of the worse. It's like putting a large bulls-eye up and saying. "HEY I'M LEGIT". The dupers go, hehe...ya so? The n00bs still will take from us. And look...ooh I have a Sealed J-Sword. Arnt' you jealous.

I'd keep a secret and only offer invites to the server once you got an agrement from someone to start a new pc.

Vantamiath
May 12, 2003, 01:08 PM
So...a duper wants legits to have an official meeting spot..

HaLLa
May 12, 2003, 02:20 PM
I also play legit. I have my legit char and dupe char.

Orange_Coconut
May 13, 2003, 03:06 AM
I think Deneb 7 is already the area where people meet though. I actually go there on a regular basis to meet certain people x_x

Jabzilla
May 13, 2003, 07:12 AM
Eh, what the hey, I'll join. Though perhaps a better meeting spot might be ideal. Though I won't play with my FO if we have to have a new char, dang memory card getting corrupt and loosing two chars...

Ropponmatsu
May 13, 2003, 12:22 PM
Perhaps you should search around for legit players, and when you find some, mail them where the legits meet and hope the word doesn't get out!

Iron
May 13, 2003, 04:38 PM
I`ll join too!!
All my characters are legit with all of they`re items.
Got a pair of new chars too. PM me for the details